7.

I was waiting at the location that I decided that we should meet and if you're asking I'm nervous as hell. My hands are sweeting and I keep glancing around to see the familiar face while silently wishing that he doesn't show up.

And my mind keep teasing me everytime I want to make a run for it calling me a chicken, a coward and the one that keeps me rooted is that they both deserve to know about each other. I need to finally tell him the truth.

I hope he'll be able to forgive me. I take a deep breathe trying to calm myself down before I ran out of this place. I can be immature like that. I resist the urge to scan the room again and just sit quietly. Well not quietly because I've reverted to tapping my fingers on the table and tapping my foot nervously.

I try to stop moving my foot but when I do my fingers tap and when my fingers stop my foot tap so I chose to tap my foot seeing that it was out of sight and it will not show how nervous I am.

Being in this situation showed me that I shouldn't put off my problems but it wasn't really a problem just a secret. But sitting here makes it feels like I'm going to confess to a crime or I'm under investigation and they are just staring at me making me sweat.

Is he late or am I too early or me being nervous about what I'm about to tell him makes it feels like I am waiting for hours.

Someone entered and I snapped my head up to look at the very face I've been pushing to back of my mind for the last five years. I stand up when he got to my table we hugged greeting each other.

"So how are you doing?" I asked wanting to avoid the main topic. It worked and I was happy for it.

He ran a hand through his hair a action I got use to and it brought me back to when we spend our time together.

It was either he was uncertain, nervous, thinking, tired or just out of habit.

"Well..." He started and the conversation started from there as we caught up on each other's lives.

Apparently he's in full control of both of the companies since both our parents retired a year ago. That must be stressful. I can't imagine running two companies by myself. I would probably ripped my hair out.

It was good to see him again to be able to talk to him again like we use to do and from that a pang of sadness hit me. I now just realized how much I've missed his company and I wasn't as whole as I am now.

All those feelings long ago came rushing back to me and waves overwhelming me but I supressed these feelings.

Maybe he has moved on with his life like how I kinda did but now that moving on is being questioned by these feelings flowing through me.

There are moments I get lost in his words, the way his lips moved put me in a trance and I find myself drowning in his eyes.

I don't know which one is worse him hypnotizing me bringing back those feelings or the reason why I am here.

I'm selfish enough not to want the main topic surface. I like this I don't want it to end.

I like catching up with him but I know telling him about his daughter is more important.

He laughed wiping a tear from his eye and I laugh stretching it out until it sounds awkward.

Now the sweating begins and I'm nervous. Do I just blurt it out? I don't think how he gets the message as long as he gets it.

Well that's not true. I need to tell him in a way that will not make him storm out on me, shut at me, close up on me or any negative reaction.

"Uh Ethan?" I said rubbing my hands together under the table so he doesn't see that I'm nervous. But in sure that he can hear it in my voice.

He looks at me that smile still on his face but will that smile still be there when I tell him.

I really want this to go the right way for both me and his daughter. I don't want our relationship to be strain after this and he can still look at me and laugh after he gets this news.

"Yes." He answers and I sweat more. He leans closer like he wants to see the words coming out of my mouth but he doesn't know what's about to come out is going to change both of our lives.

The beating of my heart doubles and I feel like water is now pouring out of my pours as I sweat profusingly. I can't help it I'm nervous and I'm scared.

I really don't want to do it but I prefer I do it than someone else but it's hard for me to get the words out and I know I'm stalling.

If I don't I might hate myself and I'll never get a chance to do it like this when he's relax.

Deep breath. That's what I tell myself. Be calm. Just tell him. But everytime I try to open my mouth and say something nothing comes out and I have to close it again.

I take in a deep breath again trying to calm my nerves. "I've something to tell you." I said looking down on my hands and then at him. I paused before I say anything else wanting him to know that this is serious.

"I know you remember seeing me at the supermarket with someone. A little girl." I said and he nods.

I've been taking deep breaths so why don't I take another. I wonder is he has piece things together but wants me to say it to confirm his suspicion. Maybe he isn't suspicious and he wants to know what I am talking about to clear his confusion, to understand why I brought him hear.

I think about all that could happened and swallowed when I imagined how he would react badly to the news.

"Well..." I trailed off playing with my fingers. Maybe if he would just say what he thinks I would not be squirming like I am not but it seems like he doesn't have a clue where I'm going with this. There's a pregnant pause and it seems as if he refuses to a sound.

Maybe he is thinking or making me sweat. It's a good thing I can't suffocate by too much oxygen uptake through my lungs because I took another deep breath in and let it out through my mouth.

I put my hair behind my ears and blurt it out. I remove my gaze from his as soon as the words leave my mouth.

'She's your daughter....our daughter'

A/N well there you go it's out there. Now all you have to wait for is what happens next.