Collar

Peter POV
"No let me go!"
Loki tightened his grip on my arm
"Shut up"
Suddenly the elevator dinged the sound of foot steps echoed threw out the compound , the footsteps stopped in the living room and I could hear mr starks voice
"why is there cereal and syrup on the couch?"
"Hey Friday why is the couch a mess and where is peter? "
The a.l didn't respond
"Friday?"
Mr Loki was distracted by the talking so I took a chance
"Mr stark! Hel-"
A hand was shoved over my mouth and I was pulled into Loki
"Don't make a sound , we're going to tell your family the news "
He pulled me into the living room in front of the avengers.
"Hello all"
Auntie Natasha already looked pissed
"What are you doing here and why do you have peter ?"
"Well you remember when we made that little deal of I help you get peter back and I get whatever I want?"
Mr stark nodded
"Well this is what I want "
If you saw the avengers you would think they were tense all the time and that wasn't true because when mr Loki said that they all straightened up like there was a true villain in front of them and it was there job to defeat that villain (which it is ).
"Let him go"
"I don't think so "
Green smoke started to creep into the room,mr stark stepped forward but the smoke kept us divided.
"You can't take him"
"Oh I can and I will"
"Mhhhmmm"
I shook my head no and tried elbowing Loki in the stomach.
He tightened his grip on my arm
"Stop it"
"Nmmho"
I kept struggling and he got angrier
"I guess it's already time for restraints"
A pair of leather cuffs dropped from the air and he fastened them around my wrist.
The rest of my family now looked as pissed off as aunt Tasha was, a few of them had there weapons raised like uncle Hawkeye had his bow strung and aunt Tasha had her guns out, uncle cap had his shield up and ready and mr stark  hands were ready to shoot Loki. 
I started to pull at the cuffs after I realized I still had my powers , but then Loki pulled out a green cuff and instead of putting it around my ankle like last time he clamped it around my neck like a collar.

——————————————-
Hello all I have another chapter for you  if you have any ideas for the book comment or message me and also this chapter is dedicated to my friend Ayanna Qs dating friend (hi there we should talk sometime) 
A new chapter will be out soon so yay comment and vote - pen