Hardwood floor

Peter POV
After he clamped the cuff around my neck ,green smoke started to fill the room more and he pulled me back.
"Farewell for now avengers, till we meet again"
"NO"
The smoke cleared and we were in Loki's house , I jerked away and he let me.
"How could you , take me back!"
"Sorry no can do little one"
He turned and went off towards the living room
"Feel free to roam but remember if you try to escape your end up in your room with that chain around your ankle"
He disappeared and I sighed , why was it always me getting kidnapped? Why couldn't it be Sam or ant man?
After getting my hands in front of me instead of behind ( not easy) I wandered around till finding a small lab, why did he have this? I had no idea but I did know that I could use something here to free myself. Looking threw the chemicals I found a few acids but they wouldn't work the viles were to small, and all the knifes were to large. When I finally found a chemical that would work the door opens! And can you guess who it is? Norman freakin Osborn, of course the green goblin is hanging out with Loki and where Norman is doc ock normally follows.
I hit the floor and started to crawl , hoping to make it out before he saw me.
"Peter get up"
Freezing I mental swore, he walked over and pulled me up by the cuffs.
"You shouldn't be in here.."
"U..uh I'm just roaming like mr Loki said I could"
"Well I don't like you in my lab now cmon"
He dragged me from the room and towards the living room , when we walked in mr Loki rose from his spot on the couch.
"What's wrong? Why do you have peter?"
"He was in my lab"
Mr Loki sighed
"Peter your not allowed in there ,there was a sign on the door saying so"
I froze ,there was no sign?
"I didn't see a sign.."
Mr Osborn shoved me into the back of the couch.
"Just keep him out of my lab or next time I'm punishing him"
Mr Loki smirked
"I wouldn't have it any other way"
Mr Osborn nodded and headed back to his lab
"You really didn't see the sign little one?"
I shook my head no and he grabbed me by the cuff chain.
"Fine then your only get a small punishment then "
He shoved me down on the hard wood floor and I winced as my knees hit the ground.
"Your staying like that for two hours "
My eyes widened
"T..two hours?!"
"Yes and if you complain I can make it longer"
Sighing my head dropped so my chin and chest were touching, this was going to be a long two hours.
——————————————————————————
Hey y'all back with another update I'm working on these daily so yay don't forget to vote comment and if you have ideas again please message me bye for now - pen