Yeeted threw a window

Natasha pov
Shit oh shit! Loki walked towards us and I did the one thing I could.. I picked up peter and threw him threw the illusion. You could hear him crash into the bush and I made a run for the window but loki grabbed my arm and shoved a dart into it, that's when things got fuzzy and after a second one I fell to the floor and started to drift off the last thought going threw my head was that peter was safe.
Peter pov
I just got YEETED threw a window, I seriously just got YEETED threw a window ,wow. I landed on my back so that hurt ,but the first thing I saw when I looked up was mr stark. He had the biggest smile on his face and pulled me up crushing me in a hug.
"Kid oh my god I missed you"
I buried my face in his shoulder and gave a muffled Mhm Since that stupid gag was still in my mouth.
After a moment he pulled me back and used a mini laser to cut the leather ,the gag fell from my mouth and I moved my lips into a smile.
"I missed you to mr stark!"
"Loki made me think you were dead"
Mr stark nodded "he made us think you were dead also"
He looked around
"Where's nat?"
I looked down
"She saved me.."
"Loki was coming towards us and she threw me out the window, I think he stuck her with something but I didn't see what."
Mr stark shook his head
"We will get you back to the tower then come get nat while we are gone she'll give him hell"
"Annoy the shit out of that smoke loving bastard"
Chuckling at that I hugged everyone that was outside  and couldn't help but feel guilty that auntie Tasha was in there because of me.
———————————————————————————
Hey y'all here's a new chapter sorry I haven't written in a awhile just haven't felt like it but the end is getting close and it's confirmed there will be a third book! Yay right? Well comment vote Mabey follow if you don't already see ya soon- pen