Hamburger in a toaster

Natasha pov
At first we debated on who would go to get peter out of the room Thor wanted to but... can you imagine Thor trying to get threw that small window? It would be like trying to shove a whole hamburger into a toaster. And trust me the last thing we need right now is a hamburger getting stuck in the window next up was Bruce but still if peter was bound or something there was the good chance he would get mad and that's like shoving one of those pills that grow into a animal in a drop of water, again we don't need an animal making the wall explode.. Steve declined thankfully and next up was me the morons I call my family and team mates finally agreed that I was the one to go in and find peter.
Tony helped me up to the window and I slipped in, my job was actually pretty easy cause peter was right there he sat on the bed bound and gagged like a present for loki and I was going to get the fun of stealing Loki's present I walked over to my little spider and quickly picked the locks to his cuffs he rubbed his wrist and pointed at the gag I couldn't get that off right now so I shook my head no and grabbed his hand. There was one little problem thought... the window was blocked..with green smoke , turning around I found the cause it was loki standing in the door way watching us.
——————————————————————————-
Hey y'all it's midnight where I am but I'm up cleaning and decided to up date so here ya go vote comment and if your new follower me hope y'all are have fun in quarantine bye for now- pen