8

Y/n

Y/n.L/n
got a tattoo today.

Comments:
Ksi: ✈
Wroetoshaw:✈🌍❤
Behzingram:✈💛
Miniminter:💗
Tobijizzle:they're proud of you 💛
Hater1: 🤣🙄

I walked out of the tattoo place a smile on my face I knew that out of all I had done my parents would be proud of this. I gave talia a text as I didnt have much else to do today literally nothing wtaf.

Y:hey talia its y/n what you up to wanna meet? x
T: ahhh yes I'm free meet me at the nando's in central x
Y: alright see you there can't wait x
T: Xx

I wandered into the nando's almost well not almost very nervous I caught someones eye and then i realized it was talia. I walked over to the table a little fast and she got up and gave me a quick hug. 'You're so much prettier in person' I smiled she waved her hand 'oh shush look at you' I felt my cheeks light up.

We sat and chatted whilst eating our food, i found talia so easy to talk to she was so sweet and funny. After I finished off my food we spilt the bill and headed into the shopping centre. 'Back to mine?' I asked. Talia gave me an eager nod. 'Yeah lets go'

Taliamar I met @y/n

Taliamar
I met @y/n.l/n

Comments:
Miniminter: my girlfriends being stolen...
Y/n.L/n:@miniminter shes mine now
Taliamar:^^belong to her now
Wroetoshaw:power duo
Ksi: so much hotness
Zerkaahd:@ksi no bro

L/n:@miniminter shes mine now Taliamar:^^belong to her nowWroetoshaw:power duoKsi: so much hotnessZerkaahd:@ksi no bro

Y/n.L/n
I met @taliamar

Comments:
Miniminter: THATS MY GURLLL
Wroetoshaw:one on the left is hot 😶
Y/n.L/n:@wroetoshaw thanku x
Freyanightingale:hehe I'm next
Zerkaahd: nooo you're gonna get mine next
Y/n.L/n: @zerkaahd yep I'm coming for freya

Talia and I were just finishing a make up video for my channel when someone knocked on my door. 'I'll get it' I laughed. I opened the door and I was met by a passionate kiss which I knew was harry as I could smell the mint. I laughed into the kiss and when he pulled away he looked at my makeup 'you look good' I started to giggle and showed him my camera mode on my phone he had red lipstick across his lips 'talias here, were filming' his eyes widened 'oh no' I started to laugh. I went back to sit back down and I burst into even more laughter when harry ran to my bathroom yelling 'need a piss' I knew he was washing off the lipstick but Talia raised an eyebrow at the camera.

'Okay bye guys make sure you subscribe to talia'I turned off the camera and I led talia to the door as she said she had to go to Simon's. I gave talia a tight hug 'again sometime?' I nodded 'yeah' she headed out and I turned around to harry who had a guilty look on his face. I hugged him and gave his cheek a peck. 'Right I need to wash off this makeup' I headed into my room 'ooh I wanna come' harry screamed following me like a little kid.

T:btw i saw you and harry kiss it's cool everyone suspects it but I'm guessing you dont want anyone knowing so I wont say anything not even to Simon.

I looked at my notification and showed harry who shrugged his shoulders and pulled me in. 'If shes not telling anyone were fine right?' I nodded

Y: it's all good we both trust you x

I then rolled over putting my phone down. 'I'm so glad you found me' I smiled at him, 'me too' harry and I cuddled like this for a little while till i fell asleep.

Harry's pov

I woke up and looked at y/ns clock 11pm. I looked down at my secret girlfriend infront of me god I was lucky. I kissed her neck and she woke up and turned into me, 'you wanna go home?' She asked me but I shook my head 'nah, wanna go on a midnight date?' I watched her face light up as she woke up properly. She jumped up and ran out of the room chucking on her shoes. She really did look good even if she was just wearing one of my hoodies some joggers and her hair was up two strands down shaping her face.

I put on my yeezys and took her hand as we headed out of her house. We walked around the streets and headed to the london eye. As we walked through the barricades as no one else was there I gave her a small smile. 'What?' Her cute little face looking up at me. 'Nothing' I pulled her into my side whilst paying for the tickets.

We were sat on the floor of one of the pods y/n leaning against me. 'I can't wait to spend forever to you'

Y/ns pov

I felt a twang at my heart that word forever oh how I wished I had forever with harry I really did.

(A/N) I've been ill why I didnt update but I'll update again more often lol even if someone is reading this please vote x