34

Waking up the next morning I was quick to check my phone for anymore drama quickly and was relieved to fine none plus Katie had deleted the post which seemed to take a weight off my shoulders. I rolled over but harry wasn't there so I rolled back over to see a note and my tablets. I smiled at how sweet he could be. Harry was at the gym with Jide surprisingly. I got up and made breakfast, I took a look a round my own house and realised how lucky I was. My phone pinged and I smiled at my text from tobi. Meet up today feel like we should hang? x I replied instantly yes of course come pick me up bitch ! x I quickly changed and waited by the door.

During our journey to God knows where we blasted music. Tobi had great music taste as it was similar to mine. 'So basically were going to the prettiest place for sunsets and to just chill I found it a while back and i dont think anyone knows it exists' he parked at this place around an hour from london and it was already 4 so the sun would set pretty soon which I was extremely excited for. He started to run through the long grass and I was following fast as I could once a hill started to form he slowed a little. 'So how is everything with you?' I asked tobi. He let out a heavy sigh 'honestly stressed which is why I arranged today I just feel so much pressure to upload' I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Then let everyone know your taking a break and you're feeling under pressure and if they dont understand then they're not your friends or your fans.' He smiled at me. 'You really do give some banging advice' I laughed and held my hands under my chin.

'We are here' a swing at the top of the hill it seemed basic yet beautiful. We sat down and started to swing. We talked for hours until the sun started to set. 'How is that possible' I asked in awe 'how is nature so gorgeous' I breathed. I looked at tobi and smiled 'I'm so glad you got me out today' we just held eye contact for a moment 'honestly me too I love our friendship' I grinned ear to ear. It was nice to sit and watch the sunset it calmed me put my mind at ease.

 It was nice to sit and watch the sunset it calmed me put my mind at ease

Tobijizzle
So glad I could clear my head with you
Tagged: @y/n.l/n

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: brotherrr💛
Tobijizzle: @y/n.l/n sisterrr 🧡
Taliamar: awh cute
Fan6: STAN THIS
wroetoshaw: I've been lonely today :(
Ksi: @wroetoshaw she'll make it up to you;)
Y/n.L/n: ^^ oh god 😂

L/n: ^^ oh god 😂

Y/n.L/n
Siblings that vibe together stay together ✌🏻
Tagged:@tobijizzle

Comments:
Tobijizzle:lotta love sis ❤
Y/n.L/n:@tobjizzle ilyt x
Miniminter: I literally just said out loud oh I stan this
Zerkaahd:^ can confirm this
Fan5: you guys are cute
Geenelson: MY HEART

We drove home again blaring music. I had honestly had one of the best days of my life and just to think about it made me smile a shit ton. Stepping into the house I was instantly met by a big hug. I was also smothered in kisses 'I missed you' I giggled 'missed you too idiot'.

[A/N] short one IM SORRY ily guys please vote I'm tired and gib is gonna win Jake Paul is a dickheag goodnight:)