two

Wednesday. Today was the day that Simon and his friends were filming their video. I was excited to meet new people, seeing as I only had a few friends. I wasn't afraid of being on camera. As a matter of fact, I actually quite like it. It reminded of when my Mom used to always film me growing up. My Mom is a wedding videographer and is very interested in cameras. She always used to film me opening presents on Christmas, running around outside as if I were a superhero, pretending mashed banana was paint and I was an interior designer. I missed her. Ever since I moved out, I haven't stayed as close to my family as I would have liked to. I only see them at least a couple of times a year.

I got changed into the outfit shown above and walked into my bathroom. I brushed out my eyebrows with a tinted gel and applied concealer, winged eyeliner, mascara, and highlight to my face. I put on some lip gloss and brushed through my hair quickly. I didn't know how to properly style my hair.

I put my wallet, lip balm and my phone into my small black shoulder purse and caught an Uber to the address that Simon texted me. Once we pulled up beside the building, I got out of the car and walked up to the door. There was a giant sign on the building which said 'Youtube', which was a clear indication that this was Youtube Space. I walked inside to see a group standing around as if they were waiting. Somebody suddenly approached - he had dark skin and was wearing all black with a backwards snapback. He smiled at me.

"Hey, are you here to help us film?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," I smiled back at him.

"I'm Tobi, nice to meet you," he said and shook my hand.

"I'm Harvi, nice to meet you too," I said. I took a moment to look around the room. There were about 30 people, about 7 or 8 of them were men which I'm assuming were the Sidemen because I saw that Simon was standing with some of them. I locked eyes with him and sent him a smile and a wave. He copied my actions and continued talking to the tall guy next to him who had short brown hair and a beard.

My eyes scanned the room until they locked onto a guy sitting down on the other side of the room away from everyone. He looked as if he had zoned out and he was fidgeting with his fingers. Part of me wanted to go over to him and ask if he was okay, but I figured he probably wouldn't want to talk about it.

"That's Harry, he's been going through a lot recently," I hear a voice say from beside me. I look to my right to see a tall dark-skinned guy next to me. He was wearing a white T-shirt, black joggers, white shoes, and a black and white bandana that his blonde dreads fell over.

"Looks like it," I said, "I hope he's okay".

"He will be, hopefully," he said, "I'm JJ by the way".

"I'm Harvi," I said, looking back at Harry. This time he was looking right at me. We held eye contact for a couple of seconds before he took a deep exhale and looked down at his hands. He was really cute.

"SIMON!!!" I hear a squeal from next to me. I jump and turn to see what was happening. Simon had come over and jumped onto JJ's back, causing them both to fall onto the floor. I let out a small laugh and took a step away from them.

"And on that note, I think we should get started," Tobi said and some girls in the room laughed. The boys went into the studio and everyone else was asked to wait in a line in another room next to the studio. I was near the back of the line.

It took a while for me to get to the front of the line, obviously. I decided to start conversations with people around me to pass the time. Finally, I was next in line. I had no idea what to expect.

"Your turn," a guy standing by the door told me, signalling for me to enter the room that the Sidemen were in. I copied what the other girls did and walked up to the side of the photo frame that was opposite the boys. I stood on top of some feet stickers on the floor and looked up at the camera.

"Hi, I'm Harvi, I'm 19 and I'm from London," I said and turned my attention to the boys. The first boy inline looked quite short and friendly.

"Hello I'm Vik, I'm 24 and I know we're not socks, but I think we'd make a great pair," he said.

"As cute as that was, I'm gonna have to say no, sorry," I said and swiped left. The boys laughed at him and the next one stepped forward. It was JJ.

"Hi, I'm JJ, 26, and I want my face between your legs," he said with a proud expression on his face. The other guys laughed and screamed. I let out a small laugh.

"Absolutely not," I swiped left.

"But fam, I have a big dick, this makes no sense," he said laughing as he walked over to the left side. The next boy stepped forward. He had quite short ginger hair, a small beard and he looked muscular.

"Hello, I'm Ethan, 24, let's play Titanic, you'll be the ocean and I'll go down on you," he said giving me finger guns. I shook my head viciously and swiped left immediately. The guys laughed and the next boy stepped forward. It was Simon.

"Hey, I'm Simon, I'm 27, and one time I filled an Escort up with diesel, she died," he said. The guys and I burst into laughter.

"That's actually class, I'll give you that," I said and swiped right. The boys cheered for him and the next guy stepped forward. It was the guy with the beard that Simon was talking to earlier.

"Hi I'm Josh, I'm 27, and I'm not too good at algebra but doesn't U + I = 69?" he said with one of his eyebrows raised.

"That was awful, bye," I chuckled a bit and swiped left. The next boy took a step forward. It was Harry. He looked a bit happier this time. It almost looked as if he was faking it though. Now that he was standing in front of me, I could now see how seriously good looking he was.

"Uhh, hello, I'm Harry, I'm 23 and if I land this bottle flip, w-will you swipe right?" he said, holding up a bottle. He gives me a different vibe than the others do. It was intriguing.

"Go on then," I said. He remained standing there looking at me for a couple more seconds. He looked me down and up quickly before moving a little bit to the right to ensure he had enough room for the bottle flip. He flipped the bottle. It didn't land. The guys all laughed as Harry kicked the bottle across the room.

"I know you failed to land it but I'm actually gonna swipe right on you because you're really cute and seem really sweet," I said to him with a smile. He looked surprised but returned the smile, biting his lip slightly. He gave me another look up and down and he walked over to Simon. The last boy in line stepped forward, it was Tobi.

"Hi, I'm Tobi, I'm 56, and-"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT!" JJ scream-laughed. All the guys and I start laughing along with him. Tobi shrugs and drags himself to the left side. We all calm down before I'm asked a question.

"Why did you say no to them?" the cameraman asked me.

"You guys were all so straight forward, not every girl is into that," I explained.

"Simon literally said he filled a woman up with FUEL, and you liked that!" Ethan said.

"Maybe I'm into that, you don't know," I said. They all burst into laughter. What can I say, I'm an absolute comedian.

We stood around for a little bit before they said that we were done filming my bit. I made my way out of the building and leaned against the wall. I had no other plans for the day, I wasn't in a rush anywhere, so I decided to quickly check my social media. 20 minutes went by without me realising and I hear the door to the building open. Someone to my right clears their throat.

"Hey," Harry said.