eight

The very first thing I did once I woke up the next morning was message Harry. He landed back in London at 7pm last night and I assume that he probably fell asleep very fast due to the lack of messages I received.

Harvi: good morning :) what time are you picking me up?

He replied an hour later, 10:12am.

Harry: Sorry I just woke up haha, I'll pick you up at 11:30 :) x

Harvi: see you then! :) x

I jumped up and took a quick shower, did my makeup and picked out an outfit to wear.

I tied my hair up into a low bun and left a few bits of hair out of the bun to frame my face

I tied my hair up into a low bun and left a few bits of hair out of the bun to frame my face. I put on some simple silver jewellery, grabbed a small shoulder bag and spent the rest of my time on Twitter.

It was 11:33am when I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to my door and opened it, revealing Harry in all of his glory. He was wearing his predictable style of black jeans, a white baggy shirt and white shoes. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Hey, you look beautiful," he said, walking over to hug me.

"Thank you, you look really good too," I kissed his cheek. He stepped back and exhaled while I locked the door behind me. I put my keys, wallet and phone into my bag and followed Harry to his car.

"We're going to be a little bit late but it's not like we actually want to get there on time," Harry said.

"How far is the drive?" I said, hopping into the passenger seat.

"Probably an hour without traffic," he replied and began driving.

The drive to Harrys family's new home went by really fast. We talked the entire time and we played a hearty game of I spy, music playing quietly in the background.

We found the house and parked outside on the street. There were already quite a lot of cars here but they were all parked on the long driveway. I looked over to Harry who looked as if he wanted to cry. He was gripping onto the steering wheel, hands trembling a little bit. I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here with you," I said. He slowly inhaled.

"Let's go in," he said before we got out of the car and walked to the front door. He knocked on the door and a middle-aged looking woman answered the door with a smile.

"My boy! God you've gotten so tall and handsome!" she went over to Harry and gave him a warm hug.

"Hey Mum, how've you been?" he said, hugging her tightly.

"Not bad, I'm so glad you decided to come!" she smiled happily before turning to look at me.

"Mum, this is my girlfriend Harvi. Harvi, this is my Mum," Harry introduced us.