Preview

*Ava's POV*

After the play was over, Aro, Marcus, Caius, and I rushed out of the crowded lobby and exited out the theater. We stopped on the sidewalk, talking about the play as the four of us put on our coats and gloves. "Oh, those actors. They're so good, I don't know how they could keep a straight face during a comedy scene." I said, laughing. I glanced my fiancés and they chuckled at my reaction. I was so distracted with talking about the play and looking at my fiancés, I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings. "Whoa." I exclaimed, as looked around at the snow covered streets and cars.

The snow was picking up than what it was like earlier. Thankfully, the snow wasn't sticking too much where it would've been two to three feet of piled up snow and it would've been impossible to drive back to the castle. "We best get you out of this cold, my dear. We don't want you to freeze to death." Marcus said. I smiled at him. "I really appreciate your concern, Marcus, but I think I'll be fine. I won't freeze to death. Even though it is really cold out here I'll have to admit that." I said. "Then, let's get you out of here, mio amore." Caius said, as he wrapped an arm around me, protectively, as we waited for the valet to bring the Ferrari to the entrance.

A couples minutes later, the valet pulled up in front of us with the crimson red Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. He stopped it and got out of the car and walked around it. Caius escorted me to the passenger side of the car, opened the door, and helped me inside it, while Aro uttered something to the valet as he gave the leader the keys, in Italian. After that, Aro got in the driver's seat, while Marcus and Caius got in the back. You buckled your seatbelt as Aro started the up Ferrari and started driving through the snow-covered road. Aro sighed as he drove, slowly, and said, "I wish we had taken one of our other vehicles that could get through this dastardly weather such as this." I chuckled at him and said, "I'm sure we'll get through this, Aro." I could hear Marcus and Caius chuckling from behind.

"Are you cold, my dear?" Aro asked me. "A little." I said, as I tried to bundle my heavy coat tightly around me. Then, Aro flipped on the switch so the heat was going and it felt good. "Thank you, Aro." "You're welcome, my dear Ava." He said, as he came to a complete stop at stop sign.

I turned so I could look at my all three of my wonderful, majestic, vampire fiancés. "I had a wonderful time with you three." I said. They all smiled at me. "We are pleased that you had a wonderful night, darling." Marcus said. "It was our pleasure, my dear." Aro said. "We want to make this night the best for you before the big day next week." Caius said, smirking. I chuckled at Caius' comment. "Well, just think. A week from today, I'll be getting married to the most handsome vampires kings that I'm absolutely proud and lucky to have in my life. Let's not forget that we won't be going out as 'engaged' mates anymore. We'll be going out as 'married' mates." I mentioned, with a wink. All three of my fiances looked at me, with smirks. "I like the sound of that." Caius said. "As do I." Aro said. "Me as well." Marcus said.

I, teasingly, smirked at them and asked, seductively, "You know what? When we get back to the castle, why don't we have one last special evening together as 'engaged' mates? Hm?" All three vampires kings looked at me, with lust in their crimson eyes and their smirks grew even more. Aro chuckled beside my ear as he turned my head so that I was facing him. "I'll help you get warmed up, my dear." He said, seductively, he started leaning towards me. I chuckled as I leaned forward and pressed my warm lips against his cold lips. As Aro was kissing me, with passion, I glanced at Marcus and Caius, who had mixture of jealousy and lust in their eyes. I smirked and winked at them.

But, then, I glanced up, wide-eyed at something in the window between Marcus and Caius. Headlights and the sound of tires screeching. Then, all of a sudden, as it happened so fast, there was a crash noise and I could feel myself jolting forward as the Ferrari was rolling forward, without Aro being in control of it. The next thing I knew, my head jolted towards the side, where the window was, and my head hit the side of it, hard, I could hear the glass breaking. That was thing that I saw before I was going in and out of consciousness, not even realizing the car had finally stopped rolling.

The last thing that I heard was my mates calling out my name. "Ava!" "Ava, can you hear me?" "Wake up!" "Ava! Don't leave us!" Their voices echoed all around me for as long as I could remember before their voices started fading away as I was completely surrounded by nothing but black space.