Finding the Lost Souls

Life doesn't work the way we planned,   the unexpected things mostly happen at the time when we almost stopped thinking and expecting them. Ishita Iyyer and Raman Bhalla were two individuals faced heart breaks in  most of the their life, sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly. Compromises becomes part of their life sometimes for someone's happiness, sometimes for someone's smile. Life was never easy for these two. One lost her mother in tender age of 13, other never got a chance to feel his mother's warmth, father's affection. They buried their childhood in between ethics of wealthy society and customs. In between fulfilling everyone's dreams and desires they forgot they had a heart which carved for love and affection. But LOVE!! Did she ever expected love in her life? Will he be able to fall in love with her? Will they able to believe in love with each other again?
The bond of matrimony in which they bonded against their wish, will bind them till eternity or break their heart again.
Finding the Lost soul is the FanFiction written based on Indian television series Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Raman Bhalla and Ishita Iyyer, a contemporary romance take based on urban couple from marrying each other and falling in love.

Author:-
Albeli_26