Saudade

Saudade...  The love that remains... Longing for someone you have loved and lost, even though they might never return.(Portuguese)
Advay Singh Raizada, Innovator, Brilliant Techie who did his best to shield his broken heart and restless soul behind a Casanova image, had only one girl in his heart.
Chandni... his soulmate.
He promised himself, to love and cherish her, and hoped her would make his empty life whole, only to realise that, like all other things, she became his enemy, his ruin.
So when he met her again after 7 years, now as Mrs Chandni rajput, his  deep and old wounds, which were just healing, ruptured all over again.
"Advay!! Meet Mrs. Chandni Rajput, our managing partner, CEO and the better half of our new chairman Mr.Vikram Rajput. Mrs.Rajput, this is Advay Singh Raizada, one of our brightest and best in the organisation. In fact the prototype we are developing..." Namrata's cheerful voice was like a drowning noise in the background.
It was difficult to define the feelings on Advay and Chandni's faces as they faxed and assessed each other, after the initial shock!
Hatred? Loathing? A sense of betrayal? Or was there somewhere a suppressed feeling of Saudade, the love that remains... in spite of  everything.

Author:-
_Sesi__