Unconditionally Yours

what happens when two wonderful souls cross the paths of each other at right time?
Love blossoms and they begin a journey of togetherness unconditionally devoting themselves to each other!!
Hence, there happens to be a new beginning wherein both the souls could tell each other, "I am unconditionally yours."
Unconditionally yours is a story that brings out the beauty of love that blossomed into the lives of two independent individuals, Ms. Naina Vashishtha and Mr. Nakul Mehta.
Ms. Naina Vashishtha is a professor at the eminent colleges of her country imparting knowledge to the brilliant minds studying commerce during their graduation. Staying in Delhi, she is a beautiful lady with enticing antics and a generous heart. She is a perfect mother to Awantika, who is indeed, lucky to have her in life.
Mr. Nakul Mehta is the most successful hotelier and CEO of the 'Mehta group of industries'. Born into a middle-class family, Nakul dreamt big and worked day and night to fulfill his big dreams. He is responsible man of a few words striving hard to make the world a better place.
Avanthika is string connecting Nakul and Naina. She is a cute, bubbly kid who loves her mother the most in the world. Well! All kids do that, right.

Author:-
HumbleWinner