DIYA

Daya opens the door and goes inside it....He saw a bed on which many toys were present....Beside the bed their was a cradle like this....

Beside the bed their was a cradle like this

He goes near the cradle....A small little baby....Was sleeping peacefully...Yes she was shreya's daughter....He was having the happy tears in his eyes...He was happy to see the little princess in front of him...He picked the baby in his hand...And moved out of the room and comes in the hall where shreya was searching in the drawer...She didn't see daya because he was facing her back....Daya comes near her...

Daya:-shreya

Shreya(while turning her face):-sir yha kuch...

{She was not able to complete her sentence.....She was just looking at the baby....She sees toward daya...Daya with happy tears nodded his head...She was too having tears in her eyes...She takes the baby from daya's hand and looked towards her....And says

Shreya:-DIYA

{Her happiness was beyond anything else...Her daughter was finally in front of her...In her arm...Sleeping like a princess...}

Daya:-han shreya humari...Tumhari diya...

Shreya looked toward daya...She could not control her self...She hugged him by side...Daya to kept his one hand to compose her...But they were disturbed by a voice...

Od:-yeh ky ho rha hai yha.

Daya and shreya looked towards the voice which was coming from behind...The old lady was shocked to see diya with the two..She kept the glass of water which she was carrying for daya on the table next to her and moved towards them...

Od{angry+tensed}:-ky hai yeh sb tumhari himat kaise hui us kamre mai jane ki...Aur upper se bacchi ko bhi bhr le aye...Himmat kaise hui tum dono ki...

Daya(wiped his tears and was in anger mood):-himmat apne dekhi kha hai....Umar ka lihaj kr rhe hai vhi shukar manaiye...

Od{was having her anger at peak now}:-tumhari itni himmat...Ek tu ghr mai ghusne diya....Bacchi was do...Aur nikl jao yha se...

{She was about to take diya from shreya...When daya stop her by holding her hand by his...}

Daya:-sochiyega bhi ni....

Shreya{having tears}:-apko sharam ni ayi ek bacchi ko yha rakhte hue...

Od:-.ho kon tum log...

Daya:-cid se hai. Hum...Yeh iski maa hai...{pointing towards shreya and diya}

The old lady was in shock to know that they are from cid

Shreya:-ab sidhe sidhe batao tumhara boss kon hai....Aur meri bacchi ko hin kyu apne kabje mai liye hue the??

The old lady was silent...

Daya:-sunnai ni diya kuch puch rhe hai hum{was very very very much sangeet now}

Od:-tu tum shreya ho..

Shreya gives diya to daya and removes her mask and mole...And specs...now got that she was Dita's mother

Shreya:-ab tu ykin hua...Batao kyu kiya yeh sb..

Od:-ky bataun main...(and sits on the sofa near her )agr main yeh sb ni krti tu mere pati ko mar dete vo log...

Shreya:-apke pati...Par apne tu kha vo bhr gye hai...

Od:-jhuth kha{and was having tears}.... 4 dino se ni dekha unhe...gye the baar kuch saman lane...Par pata ni kha gye...Kuch pata hin ni chala...Jab mai unhe dhundhne ja hin rhi thi ki ek letter aya...Usmai mere pati ki photo  thi kursi{chair}se bandhe hue...Usmai likha tha ki...Kuch dino mai ek admi ayega... vo batayega ky krna hai...Fir ek admi aya aur bacchi ko deke gya aur kha iski dekhbhal krne ko...Pr ab...ab mai kuch ni kr paungi..Apne pati ko ni baccha paungi...

Daya and shreya looked towards each other...Then shreya mood toward the old lady...And places her hand on her shoulder...

Shreya:-dekhiye...Hum apki madt krenge apke pati ko dhundhne mai....Ky app hume vo letter de skti hai...

Od(compose herself and stands up)ji..{she goes to her room and brings the letter with her...And gives that letter to shreya....Shreya keep the letter in her purse...And takes out some photos...

Shreya:-jisne appko bacchi di hai...I mean..Jo apke pass diya ko leke aya tha uska chehra dekha tha apne??

Od:-hn dekha tha..

Shreya{showing her the photos...Of the criminals they cought during the case}:-in mai se koi tha?....

Od{sees all the photos then she takes one photo in her hand from shreya}:-yeh hin tha vo admi

{Daya and shreya sees towards the photo....It was of ravi.....}

Daya:-iska mtlb diya ko ravi ne yha chora tha....{to old lady}apko kuch yad hai jb yeh yha aya tha tu ky hua tha...Aisa kuch jisse humari kuch madad ho ske...?

Od{after thinking for a while}:-jii hn...Vo jb aya tha tu phone pai bat kr rha tha ki...Usse ek ship book krni hai....

Shreya:-,ship...Apko yad hai ki vo kha jane vala tha yeh bataya ho usme phone pai??

Od:-hn vo bol rha tha ki...usse madh island pai ship chaiye...

Daya:-khin yeh log videsh{foreign}bhagne ki tayari mai tu ni hai n??{to old lady}apko yeh pata hai ki yeh ship kb ayegi...Kuch sunna apne?

Od{thinking}...:-hn yad aya...Ship kl subha 4 bje jane vali hai...Jha tk mujhe yad hai...Vo bol rha tha ki 4 bje cahiye ship...

Daya:-4 bje...Accha thik hai...{pause}app ajj humare sath chaliye...Apki jan ko yha khatra ho skta hai...{od nodded...Daya and shreya informed abhijeet and tarika.abhijeet and tarika were very much happy that the little diya was finally with them.....They both come to the banglow....They both said that diya looks like princess ....then abhijeet said that he and tarika will take the old lady with them and drop tarika and old lady and tarika's place and said daya and shreya to go to daya's house...As it was night and they had to go to the madh island in early morning...which was near daya's house...So it would be easy for them to reach their...Daya and shreya agree to them...And moved from their...Abhijeet,tarika and old lady together and daya,shreya and diya together....

So kaisa laga guys....Ek din pehle😁😁😁

So guys I'll complete this story... Quickly...Because mera 12th start hua hai and I have to study a lot....So with in one month or 1 and a half month I'll finish the story....

So now..Tell me how is the story...Do comment...Like...And follow..My account...

Sub story padhte ho bt koi follow aur like hin krte ho...Yr...Bura lgta hai😢😢😢....

Plzzz support...

#dareyafan.....

dareyafan.          💕💓 💓             Dareyafan