girl's bonding

In morning daya woke up at 6 am, he goes to the washroom and fresh &up...He goes to the kitchen and prepare breakfast....Then he goes to the guest room to see shreya and diya...

When he enters the room shreya and diya were hugging each other and sleeping....Seeing this a smile comes on daya's face......Days goes near shreya and click a picture of them in his phone....And them call shreya...

Daya:-shreya...{she woke up...And looked towards him....Then sits on the bed in a hurry..}..Shreya aram se diya uth jayegi

She looked towards her daughter....She was sleeping peacefully...She slowly comes out off the bed...

Shreya:-ji sir boliye...

Daya:-shreya vo maine kha tha n ki mujhe kuch km hai ajj tu main ja rha hum maine breakfast bana diya hai...Tum breakfast kr lena...Thik hai

Shreya:-okk sir...Apne breakfast kr liye...

Daya smiles on her concern..

Daya:-hn...Maine breakfast kr liye....

Shreya:-okk sir...

Daya goes towards diye and kisses on her fore head...By which diya smiles in sleep...Shreya also smiles by this...

Daya:-okkk thik tu main chalta hun...Tarika dopahar mai aa jayegi....Maine usse bat kr li...

Shreya:-iski ky jarurat thi sir...Main reh leti...

Daya:-hn hn pata hai...Ab maine bula liya tu mana tu main ni krne vala... smjhi...

Shreya smile:- ok sir..

Daya move towards the main door takes his keys wave byy to shreya and droved off..Shreya closed the door...

Shreya(pov):-thanks sir....Apko pata hai main  bore ho jati isiliye mere mana krne pr bhi tarika ko bula liya apne...Thank u....

And she smiles....Then she goes to the guest room....Diya is still sleeping....Shreya goes and becomes ready....She comes out of the washroom...And see towards diya  she was laying on the bed and was playing with her own fingers....Shreya smiles and pick her up in her arms...And move towards the hall...She feeded diya milk...And she too had her breakfast...Then she sits on the sofa and was watching tv...When the door bell rings...She looked towards the wall clock...

Shreya:-2 bj gye...Lgta hai tarika aa gyi....

She goes and opens the door...Tarika was standing there...

Tarika:-hii...

Shreya:-hi...Aa andr...

Tarika moved in side...

Shreya:-kuch legi?

Tarika:-ni kuch ni cahiye...Bs tu ready ho ja hum dono shopping pai ja rhe hai...

Shreya:-ni yrr mn ni hai...

Tarika:-mn ni hai tu apne daya sir se bol ussi ne kha hai tumhe shopping pai le jane ko...Diya aur tere liye dress leni..Hai...

Shreya:-par yar(tarika cuts her)

Tarika:-ky yrr chal n....Kitne din ho gye hai hum teeno...Mtlb mai tu aur purvi sath mai shopping ni gye...Usse bhi raste se pick pr liya jayega...Maine usse bat kr li hai....Usne bhi aaj leave le li hai...So ab mujhe kuch ni sunna...Chal diya ko mujhe de aur tu jake ready ho smjhi.....

Shreya smiles:-thik hai meri maa....Le diya ko...Main jati hun...

She hand over diya to tarika and goes for changing her dress...And comes out in 10 min....