dariya..diya😍😍😍

Shreya daya moved inside the house with diya....Daya could feel that shreya was not at all in a good condition after knowing her past....Daya come towards shreya...

Daya:- shreya tum thik ho n...

Shreya looked towards daya....She nodded her head in yes...But looking into her eyes were enough to tell him that..She is not okk not at all..

Shreya:-sir, ky app diya ko thori der sambhal skte hai..Vo actually thora thak gyi hun...So plzz sir...

Daya thought that she might need some time....And it would be better to leave her alone for some time...

Daya:-thik hai...{he took diya from shreya...Shreya goes towards the guest room...She even not closed her room door....She sits at the corner of the bed and started to cry...

Shreya{herself}:-sarri zindagi jisse apna smjha unhone tu kbhi apna mana hin ni...Bs istemaal kiya mera....Kyu ,kyu humesha mere sath hin aisa hota hai...Papa ke loan ke vjh se maine yeh shaddi ki....Siddharth se shaadi ki...Ek aise insan se shaadi ki...Jisse main acche se janti bhi ni thi....Par iske badle mujhe ky mila...Dhokha apne hin pita aur pati se....Humesha main hin kyu....

She was crying aloud....Daya heard her crying voice and moved towards her room with diya...Daya goes inside the room...And sees that shreya was sitting at the corner of the bed and cry....The senerio pinched him....He could feel her pain of being betrayed....He goes towards her and sit beside her...Placing diya in his lap...

Daya:-Shreya{shreya looked towards him...And could not control herself and just hugged him...}

Shreya:-sir,humesha main hin...Ky bigara hai maine kisi ka....N hin papa ka kuch bigada tha maine aur n hin siddharth ka tu un dono ne kyu kiya mere satha aisa...Main itni buri ho.... Zindagi mujhe ek normal life kyu ni deti...Jo bhi cahiye hota hai chin kyu leti hai mujhse....Pehle mere real father...Jinka tu nam bhi main ni janti,maa bhi chin gyi.,diya bhi tu chali gyi thi life se,aur fir app bhi.....{But she stopped...She realised what she was going to say right now....She separated from the hug....And looked down....Daya looked towards her...He knew..What she was going to stay but...The sentence was left incomplete...Daya put his hand on shreya's shoulder...}

Daya:-tum buri ni ho shreya...bs Yeh duniya acchi ni hai....Tum cah ke bhi kitni acchi bano....Yeh duniya tumhare sath kuch aisa kregi ki tumhe khud ki acchai pai shak hoga.. .Ismai tumhari glti ni hai...Aur rhi bat tumse bhut kuch china hai par tumhe vaps bhi tu bhut kuch mila hai....Diya aai hai waps tumhari life mai tumhare liye....Cid ki family mili hai tumhe....Cid ka har member tumhare sath hain humesha...Aur koi ho n ho main hun tumhare sath har kadm pai ek bar sath chora tha ab ni{shreya looked towards him} aur rhi bat siddharth aur uncle ki...Tu dhokhe baazo ke bare mai soch ke koi bura ni hai...

Shreya was continuously looking towards him....Then she felt small fingers on her cheeks....She looked towards the source of the hand...Diya was stretching herself sitting in daya's lap...And was wiping shreya's tears....As if she was not liking her tears...And was trying to stop them....Daya smiled ..

Daya:-dekho ab tu diya ko bhi yeh pasnd ni aya....Chalo ab assu pocho.....Aur chal ke kuch kha lo...Tarika ne bola hia ki vo khane ke liye bana ke gyi hai waise bhi 12 bj gye hai.....So utho fresh hoke hall mai aoo...

Shreya:-sir mera man..{daya cuts her in middle}

Daya:-man ni hai n...Yhi bologe...Par mujhe kuch ni sunna... Jldi...Fresh hoke aao...Mujhe bhut bhukh lagi hai..

Shreya wipes her tears and smile...And nodded her head in yes....

Daya smiles and goes out of the room with diya...Shreya goes and fresh n up...And comes to the hall..they did their lunch...Shreya made diya drink milk...Daya and shreya moved to their respective rooms diya with shreya. ....Soon the evening come and all the officers comes to daya's house.  Shreya had already prepare dinner and snacks for the all of them even after daya had told her that they would order from restaurant....But all of them had one query...What does ac p sir wants to tell them....

So guys now guess ki acp sir ko ky batana hai sb ko......Agr sb ne story acche se padha hoga tu they might get the answer...All the best😁😁

So guys end of the chapter....But story is still incomplete...

Try krenge next week tak update kr de😊😊😊

2 chapter would be enough to complete the story...So just 2 chapters more...And mine 1st story would complete...

Thank u guys for reading my story... #dareya on 2n and #loveneverends on 1 and #cid on 10th rank....This shows ur love...

Do like and comment ur fav part

                         Dareyafan....😍😍....dareyafan