you're shot / the boys

I only wrote about The Boys for the this one because most of The Seven are heartless , stonecold bitches :)

☆Butcher☆

-"FUCK !"

-He freezes when he sees your blood .

-His face seems to soften before he clenches his jaw and goes bat-shit crazy on whoever hurt you .

-After he's finished his anger-killing-rampage , he'll calmly treat the wounds .

-Asks you if you're okay a few times if you look like you're in pain .

☆Frenchie☆

-Drops everything to help you .

-Freaks out a bit and mutters as he kneels beside you .

-"No , no , no , no , no !"

-Lots of foreign swears and will only cry or say something meaningful if he knows you're on the verge of death .

☆Hughie☆

-Can't quite believe it at first .

-"W-what just happened ? Oh , holy shit !"

-Probably forgets everything and has no idea what he's supposed to do .

-"Uh... Butcher ...?"

☆M.M.☆

-"Aww , fuck !"

-Doesn't loose his cool for a second .

-Took quite a bit of preparing to let you go to work with him and The Boys .

-"I told you-if you fucking insist on getting stuck in the same , old shit as me , you're gonna' get fucking hurt ."

☆Kimiko☆

-She doesn't realise until she's finished wrecking the fuck up out of some of Vought's Black Ops Units .

-Her eyes immediately widen .

- I wont be adding dialogue for the Goddess , Kimiko , for obvious reasons

-She's scared to touch the wound , you can tell by the look in her eyes .

-She has to drag one of The Boys over to you so you can get help

-Gives you a small smile when she sees you'll be okay .