Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd

{Third Floor}  {Sith Temple} 

{Khorne POV}

Khorne: Ahhh...That was the last one.

In time of three days I were able to review all of my holocrons that I stored in the hidden library on the third floor. That time allowed me to adjust to my new body and powers, but I didn't have time to get proper rest causing bags under my eyes. At that time I was sitting in one of the armchairs in the library, with a small table in front of me. I wasn't wearing my armor but some black robes that were much more comfortable. 

Khorne: So in summary

Khorne: So in summary...In the holocrons were information about every NPC in Nazarick, items that are in guild armory, other guild mates and many other info...

???: "whispers"

Khorne: "sigh" You again. Listen I don't have time and strength to deal with you. Go away! 

When I were reviewing holocrons I stumbled upon one that stored info about my race and dark force, I founded out that those whispers were whispers of old Sith Lords in history of Yggdrasil. Their goal was to brake me and any other Sith and made us go insane but when I will endure it, in time one of those lord may want to tech me something useful. I also learned that my race was a race of proud warriors, however my race's population was low due to the low chance of fertilization. Which also increased our libido, which was supposed to help in reproduction.

Khorne: (So now I know why I felt so attracted to Albedo and Shalltear, my libido was't satisfied and my instincts took over control, which can be a problem. But I think it will not be satisfied for a long time.) "sigh" 

???: Lord Khorne.

I turned to see Naberal leaning out from behind the library door.

Khorne: Hmm? Oh, Naberal, what do you want?

Naberal: I brought you a meal, my lord.

Khorne: Thank you, place it on the table.

Naberal entered the room and went to the table, putting a meal on it. However, because of the height of the table, she had to bend down, which allowed me to see her pretty, round bottom. When I saw it, my eyes shone with gold and I got up from the chair, walking towards her from behind. When I was close enough and Naberal finished arranging things on the table, she straightened up just to feel my hands wrap around her hips and my face close to her neck. Because of the sudden touch, her face turned red and she squeal but immediately relaxed and asked me with shutter.

Naberal: W-What are y-you doing my lord?

Khorne: Nothing Naberal, I'm just admiring your beautiful body.

Naberal: T-Thank you, my lord.

I started kissing her along her jaw to her neck, causing a few moans to come out of her mouth. I explored her body through her maid uniform, stopping at her left breast squeezing it, causing a loud moan to escape from her mouth just to be silenced by a kiss. After a minute, I finished the kiss by creating a string of saliva between our lips. She felt my hardened member touching her, ready to action sending shivers to her spine.