Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire

{Nazarick 5th Floor} {Frozen Prison}

In one of the torture chambers of a frozen prison, a girl was chained to the wall. Her name is Cora Horuruok, she is a member of the Jedi order in Slane Theocracy. Earlier, a woman full of pride and courage, with a equipment that other adventurers would only dreamed of. When she will wake up, she will be sure of her escape or that someone will save her, however her fate is already sealed.

Cora opened her brown eyes to see the darkness, she wanted to say something but she felt a gag in her mouth that prevented her from speaking.

Cora: (What happened? Where am I?)

She wanted to look around the room she was in, but it was too dark to see anything. She felt the metal shackles rubbing against her wrists and ankles, she also felt a metal rod at the height of the chest that protected her from falling to the floor. She felt the cold air brush her skin because her armor and part of her robes had been taken away. When she was looking for a way to get out of the shackles, she heard something that made her shiver.

???: N-NO!! PLEASE!! I-I SAID EVERYTHING I KNOW!! PLEASE!! LET ME OUT!! I DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF THESE TORTURE !!

Cora: (It's from the next room. So I'm not alone here, and I have heard that voice somewhere...)

???: Go and ask that bitch, she will tell you the same as me!

Cora: (Nigun.)

Nigun: W-What? B-But, you said that if I will be honest and tell everything you will release me!

Cora: (I wonder what he already told him? He doesn't know much about the order, so most likely that demon will want information from me.)

Nigun: N-NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? NOOOOO!! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

After the last scream of Nigun, there was silence. However, it was not a calm, pleasant silence, it was a cool and dark silence.

Suddenly Cora heard footsteps approaching her room, so she started struggling with the chains to get out. She even tried magic but the chains turned out to be cursed with anti-magic spells. Suddenly the steps stopped, and Cora also stopped struggling to hear what was going on outside. After a second, the dungeon door opens and the torches light up in large numbers.

Khorne: Have you woken up yet?

When the torches lit, Cora was able to look around the room. Beside her, she saw a table full of various torture devices with dried blood on them. All she could do was look with fearful eyes at Khorne who came up to her and picked up the knife from the table. He leaned to her face and grabbed her chin she was able to see his attire, he was wearing his usual black robe but this time it was in blood that belonged to Nigun.

Khorne: I forgot you got this thing in your mouth. 

He brought the knife closer to her face and with one swift movement he cut one off the straps and pulls the gag out of her mouth allowing her to speak.

Cora: "cough" W-Where Am I?

Khorne: Your in my home. Well, one of it floors. But don't worry you wont need to know this place, everything that you will see will be this room, those tools and those doors. 

Cora: What do you want from me?

Khorne: What do I want? One thing, cooperation.

Cora: W-What?

Khorne: Simply. I will ask you question about outside world or your order and you will answer it.

Cora: And what if I wont answer?