Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.

A/N: Hello dear readers. As you see, I was able to finally update this book. I am sorry about such a long time without one, but school is kicking me in a butt and quarantine isn't easy for all of us. So for the time of quarantine I would like to recommend my other books like my new book Sun's Grace, or a book of my fellow writer trinikirito, who made one of the best if not the best male insert story named Avatar: The Fang of The South and Princess of The West. So I highly recommend to check that and I hope you will like this new chapter of Sith Overlord. 

{Nazarick, 2th Floor}

Khorne enters the second floor and domain of Shalltear. He decided to visit her and Brain who was training under her wing. Brain is experienced swordsman that wasn't afraid of spilling the blood of innocent and he was power hungry. Khorne liked that and decided to use it for his favor. He wanted to corrupt Brain and use him in his conquest of Re-Estize, and his building relationship with Shalltear made it only easier. 

Khorne entered one of the halls that Shalltear and Brain used to train in, as he walks in he sees Brain cut down few higher level skeletons. His power has grown through all his time in Nazarick. Hie field is now bigger, his cuts are deeper and swings are quicker. Smirking Khorne decides to check how is Brain's perception. Using force jump, he close the gap between him and Brain until striking him with his fist. But surprisingly, Brain blocked Khorne's blow. Both Shalltear were shocked that he appered like that but didn't say anything. 

Khorne's smile widened before he put more force into it and began to push him back. Brain struggled before he took a step to the side and strike at Khorne with swing to his abdomen. But his blade didn't cut, it was like he striking at a rock. Khorne punched him in jaw, sending him fly back to Shalltear who caught him mid air. 

Khorne: Hello, how is your training going?

With a chuckle, Brain stood up and stands with Shalltear next to him. They bowed down to show him respect.

Shalltear: It's going great, my lord. Brain is showing much gain in his training and as you probably saw. He is able to cut down three, level 20, skeletons with magical items. 

Khorne: Good, good. And how do you feel Brain? Do you feel any changes?

Brain lifts his head and smirks at Khorne.

Brain: Yeah, I already feel that I am stronger.

Khorne walks up to him and mentions them to stood up. He stands in front of Brain.

Khorne: Hm, that's good. But, do you feel that you are able to defeat Gazef? I saw him fight not so long ago and I saw how he fought. Those skeletons would have be nothing to him, and you could defeat them only after Shalltear's training. 

Brain loses his smirk and looks at the ground in thought.

Brain: Well, if you put it like that. Then...no, I know that Gazef is stronger.

Khorne: So, what would you do if I told you that I could you make even stronger?

Brain: Huh? Really?

Khorne looks at Shalltear.

Khorne: Shalltear stay here and continue with your normal schedule. Brain come with me.

Brain nods at him and follows him to the gate that Khorne opened just now. As they walk in Shalltear look at the closing gate and frowns a little.

{Nazarick, 9th Floor}