Note

Hey, everyone.

First off I want to say a big thank you for all the reads and votes, and especially to those of you who comment– which always makes my day. I never expected this story to get the attention it has done, and I'm really happy you have enjoyed Arabella and Michael's story so far.

I've loved writing Arabella, aka my problematic fave, into this series and so far she has fit really well into the storylines. However, since series 5 has left a lot of unanswered questions, and a lot of suspicions around certain characters, I've decided that I'm going to need to wait until season 6, at the very least, airs before I decide how Arabella will fit into the plot. There is also the question of Gina too, and, again, I need to see what happens with her character before I can make any decisions.

I know it seems to feel like forever before we get a new series of the show, so it sucks that I won't be getting to write Arabella for a while. But I would much rather be prepared for what I'm going to write rather than guessing what might happen in the plot, or trying to figure it out along the way.

Again, thank you so much for reading this story and I hope you all will stick around for part two when it eventually comes.

In the meantime, I have other stories on this account and my other account redamncys . And my messages are always open for anyone to talk!

If you are enjoying this story and would like to support me, my ko-fi is mollywrites: https://ko-fi.com/mollywrites
(It's also in my bio for anyone who wants the direct link!)

Thanks again for all the support so far!
— Molly