[🧚‍♀️] [💖] Horror movie

There are quite a few things that trigger Jungkook's little space. It could simply be just a toy or a cartoon, but mostly Jungkook slipped into little space when he felt uncomfortable. For example when he feels sad, angry or overwhelmed with something. His boyfriend Taehyung had no problem with that and accepted Jungkook just the way he is. Jungkook was extremely grateful for that. Cuddled up in a blanket, Taehyung and Jungkook where enjoying each others company. Taehyung had a day off and Jungkook makes sure to use every second of it.

"Tae?"
"Hm?"
"Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure baby, anything you want." Taehyung quickly kissed his forehead before he stood up and grabbed their laptop from their shared bedroom. He came back and immediately slipped back into the warm blanket.
"So wich movie do you want to watch?", the younger asked. Taehyung's eyes sparkled up witch excitement.
"I can choose the movie?!"
Jungkook nodded.

Normally Taehyung never choose movies because Jungkook hated his movie taste. Or you could say he hated horror movies. But since Taehyung always worked hard to earn money for them Jungkook decided to let him choose. You see, it was hard for Jungkook to find any suitable job. He could slip into little space any time and get himself in danger. Another reason: Jungkook was really insecure about it and he didn't want any coworkers to see him like that. But who knows, maybe he will find a job soon.

Taehyung immediately chose "Anabelle 2". If Jungkook didn't love Taehyung, he definitely would have killed him. Any horror movie was okay. As long as there where no clowns and dolls.

(Literally me. I once watched "Lights out" even though I'm scared of the dark. Brilliant idea, right?)

"Tae, do we really have to watch this?"
Jungkook whined.
"Please baby! I didn't watch it!"
Of course, Jungkook gave in. I mean how could you say no if you have a pouting Taehyung in front of you? Exactly. You can't.
"Okay, just this time."
Taehyung engulfed Jungkook into a tight hug. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, smiling. One hour later Jungkook was sitting on Tae's lap face buried into his neck. The movie was awful for him, but Taehyung seemed to enjoy it.

"Baby? Are you okay? Should we stop?"
Jungkook shook his head, no.
"It's okay."
Then a really loud jump scare appeared and Jungkook shrieked, slipping into little space.
"Daddy!"
The younger started sobbing and Taehyung immediately stopped the movie, bringing Jungkook close to him.
"It's okay bunny...Tae is here." Jungkook slowly calmed down, wiping away his tears.

"What do you want to do, bun?" "W-wanna play!"
Taehyung gently smiled at him.
"Sure, let's go."
They went upstairs to their shared bedroom and Taehyung got the box with Jungkook's favorite toys.
"I-i wanna bunny!"
Taehyung gave him his bunny and sat down on the carpet with him.
"What do you want to play?" "P-pwince and pwincess!"
Taehyung picked Jungkook up.
"So you are my princess?"
Jungkook giggled.

"N-no...silly daddy. B-bunny is the pwincess and..."
Jungkook looked around searching for another toy.
"K-kitty is pwince!"
He picked up the other stuffed animal. Jungkook handed it to Tae. "I'm prince Kitty and I'm here to protect the princess! If anyone comes near hear I'm going to fight him!", Taehyung said in a different voice. "N-no, daddy!"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused.
"F-fighting is b-bad! People, w-who fight are m-meanies!"
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead. "What a smart baby you are."

Time skip

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook got more whiny and angry at the smallest things.
"Bunny, are you tired?"
"N-no! not sleepy!"
The younger one yelled and threw his plushy away. Taehyung got up and picked up the pacifier from the nightstand.
"Why don't you grab your bunny and we try to sleep, hm?"
He placed the pacifier into Jungkook's mouth, but he immediately spat it out. "No!"
He screamed.

Now Taehyung had enough. He was testing his patience for an hour now. They both new that he had to go sleep now, but he won't listen.
"Come on bun-"
"No! Go'way!"
"Jeon Jungkook! What did you say?!" "I-i say g-go a-away! D-daddy is meanie!"
"Enough! You're going to bed and that's it!"
Taehyung picked Jungkook up, who was screaming and trashing around. "D-don't wanna!"
Somehow he managed to put him Pyjamas on and tugged him to bed.

Jungkook immediately threw the blanket away.
"That's it!"
Taehyung grabbed his blanket. "D-daddy? W-where you goin'?"
"You are sleeping alone tonight." Jungkook's eyes widened.
"N-no, daddy!"
"I'm sleeping in the guestroom."
Tears filled in Jungkook's eyes, but Taehyung didn't notice, completely forgetting the fact that they watched a horror movie.
"P-pwease!"
"Goodnight Jungkook."
Taehyung turned off the light and closed the door, leaving a scared Jungkook back.

Taehyung woke up groaning. It was awful sleeping with Jungkook. He stood up and went upstairs, expecting Jungkook to still be in little space. Jungkook didn't slip often into little space, but when he did it lastes long. He carefully opened the door and the sight in front of him broke his heart. Jungkook was laying on the bed, half open and red eyes. Tae gasped and ran towards Jungkook. "Kookie...baby-"
Jungkook jumped into Taehyung's arms.
"S-sowy, daddy! I'll be g-good boy! D-don't leave me..."

"Baby..."
Taehyung drew soothing circles on Jungkook's back. He was feeling extremely guilty for his behavior. "Daddy is so sorry baby...I'm such a bad boyfriend. I shouldn't have left you alone. I understand if you're mad at me-"
"N-no. Kookie was a meanie. K-kookie deserved it."
"Don't you dare say that. I'm so sorry, sweat heart."
Jungkook's eyes slowly closed, but he forced them to open again.
"Did you sleep at all, bunny?"

Jungkook shook his head, no. "K-kookie was scawed."
"Oh baby...I'm sorry. Let's sleep now." "B-but daddy's w-work?"
"You are more important than work, bun."
Jungkook giggled and buried his face into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead and laid him down on the bed. He threw a blanket over them and snuggled closer to Jungkook.
"D-daddy?"
"Hm?"
"W-wanna paci!"

Taehyung stood up and grabbed a clean pacifier. He gently put it into Jungkook's mouth and laid next to him. Soon little snores were heard from Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't stop admiring his boyfriend. He looked so cute and peaceful sleeping like that. Taehyung closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung woke up to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook's tear stained face. "Kookie? What's wrong?"
"H-huwts..."
Taehyung immediately sat up.
"What hurts baby?"
Jungkook avoided eye contact, his cheeks heating up.
"Tell me, bun."
Jungkook whined.
That's when Taehyung noticed the bulge in Jungkook's pants.
"Come here..."
Jungkook sat down on Tae's lap.

"K-kookie dreamed a-about daddy and now it huwts! Pwease s-stop it!" The younger started rubbing member against Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung gulped not knowing what to do. They never did it when Jungkook was in little space. He couldn't do it, he didn't want to take advantage of Jungkook's state now. They had to discuss this when Jungkook is in big space. "Bunny-"
"Huwy daddy!"
Taehyung thought of just ignoring it for now, but he couldn't let Jungkook in pain.

"Lay down."
Jungkook immediately obeyed. Taehyung pulled Jungkook's pants and panties down in one go. Jungkook whimpered as the cold air hit his already leaking member. He slowly starte stroking Jungkook's member, the younger one not liking the slow space at all. He thrusted his hips upwards, whining.
"D-daddy...faster!"
To say that Jungkook was embarrassed was an understatement, he was blushing madly. Taehyung stroked faster earning a satisfied moan from Jungkook.

"D-daddy...please."
He didn't what he was asking for. The most important thing was that Taehyung is making him feel good. Suddenly he felt a wet sensation on his member. He looked down to see Taehyung deepthroating his cock in one go. He moaned out, but couldn't help and tense.
"D-daddy no! That's diwty..." Taehyung massaged Jungkook's thighs, reassuring him that it was fine. Jungkook slowly relaxed into Tae's touch, letting the pleasure take over him. He felt his high approach him at a rapid speed.

"D-daddy! I-I feel stwange!"
"It's okay baby. Let it all out." Jungkook's body arched as he came into Tae's mouth. Taehyung dressed up Jungkook and laid down next to him.
"Sowy d-daddy...So embawassing." Jungkook covered his face.
"It's okay, baby."

I honestly don't know what this is, but here you go, I guess? Next chapter is going to be better, I promise.