[🧚‍♀️] Kisses

Taehyung woke up to his phone ringing. He groaned, turning around to see what time it is.
6 a.m.
What sick fuck calls him at six am?! Taehyung picked his phone up, it was Hoseok. That explains a lot.
"What do you want?"
"Good morning to you too."
"Yeah yeah, what is it?"
"Jungkook texted me."
At the mention of the younger boys name, Taehyung perked up.
"Did something happen to him?! Is he alright?! Is he hur-"

"He's alive and happy! Geez... overprotective boyfriend."
Taehyung blushed.
"You know that were not dating."
"Whatever makes you happy. He said that he slipped into little space and needed me to come over."
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.
"Why didn't he call me? And why aren't you going?"
"He didn't want to bother you and I think it's the best that the person he calls daddy takes care of him."
He emphasized the word daddy.
"Stop teasing me! He told me that he felt more comfortable calling me daddy so I allowed him."

"So why doesn't he call me daddy?"
"B-because...shut up. I'm going now."
He hung up the phone with a blushing face.
"Get your shit together Taehyung. You're just his caregiver, nothing more."
He packed his laptop, because he had some work to do and he also wanted to grab some banana milk from the fridge. He didn't drink it, in fact he hated the sweet taste, but he had to be prepared when Jungkook comes over. Not that he minds, he would do anything for the boy he fell in love with.

He noticed that he didn't have anymore banana milk, so he had to buy it.
He soon arrived at Jungkook's house, not before buying banana milk at the store. He rang the door bell and not even seconds after Jungkook opened the door.
"Daddy!"
The little immediately jumped into Taehyung's arms. The older one almost not catching him.
"Easy there, little one."
Jungkook just giggled cutely, wrapping his arms tighter around Taehyung's neck.

Then he noticed.
"BANANA MILK!"
Taehyung was soon forgotten as Jungkook grabbed the bottle, jumping from his hold and running into the living room. Taehyung just shook his head, closing the door behind him.
"Kookie?"
"Hm?"
"How old are you?"
"I'm a big boy!"
Taehyung laughed.
"And how old is that?"
"Six!"

Taehyung wasn't really happy to hear that. He loved Jungkook, more than he admits to, but Jungkook was a devil when he was six. Jungkook jumped on Taehyung's lap, making him groan.
"Kookie, you can't just jump at me like that. It hurts daddy."
Jungkook just ignored him.
"Do you have more banana milk?"
He asked cutely.
"I'm sorry, Kookie. I think it's enough banana milk for toda-"
"NO! WANT BANANA MILK!"
Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the yelling.

"No, Kookie. No banana milk."
Jungkook pulled Tae's hair in frustration.
"Do you want a punishment?"
Jungkook immediately let go of Taehyung's hair.
"I'm s-sorry daddy. Won't happen again."
"I hope so, baby."
Taehyung and Jungkook both blushed at the nickname.
"I'm sorry-"
"I-I like it..."
Jungkook whispered. Then his eyes widened.

"Daddy! Jiminie bought me a coloring book with iron man!"
Taehyung gasped.
"Wow! Do you want to show me?"
Jungkook hastily nodded, running towards his room to get the book. He quickly returned with the coloring book and a bunch of crayons. He started coloring the yellow parts of Ironman and then he realized. He didn't have any red.
"Daddy!"
He cried out.
Taehyung, who has been staring at Jungkook the whole time, flinched.

"What's wrong, Kookie?"
"My red is gone!"
"Your red? Let's search it together."
"No! I want a red now!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Well what do you want me to do?"
Jungkook's eyes filled with tears.
"I want red!"
"Kookie...why don't you color it green?"
"But Ironman isn't green! He's red!"
"We can search for it-"
"No! You search for it and give it to me now!"
"You know what? I have enough. I'm going to work on my project in your room until you calm down."

"B-but daddy..."
"Look, I'm sorry that you can't find your red, but screaming isn't going to solve anything."
Taehyung grabbed his computer and slammed the door shut. Jungkook felt really bad for his behavior and he wanted to apologize to Taehyung. He sneaked into his room, seeing Taehyung already typing away on his computer. He poked Taehyung's side.
"Daddy...?"
Taehyung sighed.
"What's wrong, Kookie?"
"I'm sorry, Daddy...I didn't mean to scream at you..."

"It's okay, Kookie."
He pulled the boy on his lap, the younger one immediately burying his head into Taehyung's neck. He mumbled something that Taehyung couldn't quite understand.
"What did you say?"
"I...I want a kiss..."
"Oh?"
He kissed Jungkook on his cheek.
"Better, Kookie?"
"No, daddy..."
He whined.
"What is it?"
Jungkook pointed on his lips, blushing.

"Kookie...we gotta talk about this when you're big..."
Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I know what I'm doing, daddy. I'm a big boy."
"I know, but-"
He was cut off by a peck on his lips. They both blushed. Jungkook realized what he had done, immediately slipped out of little space. He tried to get off Tae's lap, but he had a tight grip on him.
"Oh my god, Taehyung. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!"

Panic was written all over Jungkook's face. Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a while, his thoughts running wild. Fuck it. He crashed his lips onto Jungkook's. The younger one gasped, not expecting the sudden kiss. He thought that Taehyung didn't like him like that. The innocent kiss leaded to a make out session, but Taehyung stopped them before they could go any further.
"Jungkook...I love you."
"I love you too, Tae."
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips again and again and again.

Jungkook bursted out giggling.
"Tae...stop kissing me."
Taehyung laughed.
"I guess I can't, baby. Now you're mine."
"And you're mine."
"I'm all yours, baby."

A showt one cause me dun have time. Sowwy❤️💕