[🧚‍♀️] Science

Jungkook woke up without Taehyung beside him. He probably went to his classes and Jungkook was happy that he didn't have to stand up so early. You see, Taehyung is studying pysics and astronomy and Jungkook took a year of after school, because he couldn't decide what he should study. People always praised him, because he was good at everything and that was exactly the problem. He didn't know what to choose. He loved photography, art, gaming, singing,... the list goes on. Maybe he should study art while he's doing photography as a hobby, make a youtube channel for gaming and be an idol?

Okay, no. Unless he wants to die from exhaustion. Since he was killing his brain with millions of thoughts, again,(one of his specialities). He decided to just stand up, because he wouldn't sleep anyways. What a waste of precious sleep. If his brain wasn't working like a snail, he surely would be mad at himself. But he couldn't care less now. He slowly stood up from his bed, no really opening his eyes. Maybe he should have done that, because his toe decided to collide with the bed and if that wasn't the most painful thing in the world.

His nose scrunched up in displeasure.
"Heck- why does the universe hate me?!"
For sure, now he was totally awake. He grumpily headed to the kitchen to make himself hot chocolate. He was addicted to the sweet drink. Unfortunately, he could only drink it secretly when Taehyung was not home. Well secretly in a sense that Taehyung knew he drank hot chocolate when he was not home, but never mentioned it. Taehyung, who was also modeling for fun to earn at least something, always paid attention to his diet and Jungkook had to suffer (at least that's what he says).

So no hot chocolate every morning. Jungkook had to say that he very well knew that hot chocolate every day was not healthy. But he was a stubborn boy. Always trying to prove his boyfriend wrong. (Hence why he one time camped outside their apartment to prove him that he's not so incapable like Taehyung tells him.)
After a (obviously hot) cup of hot chocolate, Jungkook sat down and did something very productive. He watched a documentary about sloths, because why not? Then he ACTUALLY did something productive.

He cleaned the living room, their bedroom and made food for Taehyung. Since Taehyung wouldn't come home in another two hours, he decided to clean hell. With hell he meant Taehyungs study room. His boyfriend helps him with everything, but when it comes to cleaning his study room, he becomes lazy. He opened the room and was met with lots and lots of papers.
"Okay, let's get it."
Behind the pile of papers Jungkook spotted something that made him slip immediately.

"S-snowball!"
It was his lost bunny plushy. He cried for hours when he lost him and there he was. He hugged the bunny like his life depended on it.
"D-dun leave evew a-again!"
He was so happy to have his best friend back. He had to call his best friend namjoon and tell him. He found Namjoons number and called him.
"Hello?"
"Joonie! F-found snowball!"
"Kookie? That's great news! Where's Tae?"

"Hm...daddy ish a-at school!"
"Why don't you call him, so that he knows that you're little. Then you can wait for him."
"Why d-dun you come?"
"Kookie, I'm on a vacation with Jin. He told me that we're going on a trip at 2 o'clock so I have to go soon."
Jungkook looked at the clock in Taehyungs room and after a lot of brain work, he realized it's 12 a.m."
He huffed.
"L-liaw! Ish 12!"
"Sweetie, it's almost 2 p.m where we are."

Jungkook made a noise of confusion. How is that possible?
"Look, I have to go. Just call Tae, okay?"
With that he ended the call.
"H-how possible snowball? Difewent t-time?"
Jungkook gasped.
"Joonie an Jinnie livin in futuwe! Woah!"
Jungkook couldn't wait to tell his daddy. Soon the door opened. Jungkook jumped up and ran towards the door.
"Daddy!"

He yelled, jumping into Taehyungs hold. (The said one almost having a heart attack, because one: Jungkook scared him and two: he almost didn't catch him.)
"Careful, little one."
Jungkook was jumping in his hold, excited to tell him what he discovered.
"D-daddy! Joonie an Jinnie awe l-livin in the futuwe!"
Taehyung raised an eyebrow.
"Who told you that, bun?"
"Nu one! I-I foun out!"
"And how?"

"Joonie s-said ish awmost 2p.m wew he ish! So he livin in futuwe!"
Taehyung laughed, patting Jungkooks head.
"Sweatie, they're not living in the future. It's just a different time there."
"B-but how? Dun destand!"
"Well it's because the sun shines on different spots."
"S-sunny ish vistin pwaces?"
"No bunny. The earth is rotating."
"W-what? Dun eawth get dizzy?"
Taehyung chuckled again.
"No. The earth has been doing that for a long time now."

Jungkooks eyes widened.
"Woah!"
Taehyung kissed Jungkooks forehead.
"And what did you do today? I see that you found snowball."
Jungkook hastily nodded.
"Y-yesh! An cleaned evewythin an watched s-sloths! They sooooooo slow!"
"What a smart boy you are!"
Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung.
"Are you sleepy, bun?"
"Mhm..."
"Let's get you to bed."

Based on how my friend tried to explain my little self why we have a four hour difference lol.