~Rules~

"And if you were drowned at sea, I would give my lungs so you can breathe."

Understand that I have been roleplaying for a long time! I know what I like and don't like! Please respect that!

Before I explain the rules:
I wanted this roleplay to be more about the princes than the actually selection. It about how hard it is for them and how liking dame the girls, going for the crown, and dealing with princely things damage their strong bonds but they won't ever destroy it. So, yes it will still be romantic and still will be a selection but this will be a lot more drama based. Where the girls are going for every prince. Remember that please. This is the password. If you can briefly explain what this selection roleplay is about.

Rules:

1. I want this to be a descriptive roleplay and if you can make up a whole bunch of sentences then a selected or/and a rebel role will be better. This story is more about the brothers than the actual selection. So, I need the brothers to be descriptive.

2. Drama! Please! This won't be a regular selection where the girls are going for one guy. They need to go after all four. Make a prince fall in love with you and then go hook up with another brother! Drama is important.

3. However, the drama needs to be roleplay only. If the drama is between the actual people and not the fictional story. We are going to try to resolve it. And if it doesn't work. Both will be kicked out of the roleplay.

4. Look, we aren't the same. I'm not like you and you aren't like me. So, don't make these characters the same. I don't want the shy girl who is a huge bada** 10 times. Make them different. Make the girl who is a huge perfectionist, the tomboy, the drama queen, the girl who is struggling with herself. Every type of person will be welcomed just don't make them the same.

5. No perfect characters either. They all have flaws. Now, I'm not talking about the perfectionists who try to be perfect. They still have flaws but your character isn't immortal. Or the best one.

6. Try to be active! Please. This goes especially for the brothers. The story is about you. We need you!

7. However, we all have lives outside of Wattpad. So, please respect people when they aren't on. Do not tag every 10 minutes. Wait about 18-24 hours. Please.

8. Respect each other, make friends and have fun! I can make more rules if I find something. But for now, this is it!

"I've got you brother..."