~THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS~ CLOSED

Leonardo stepped forward, he was wearing a short sleeve button up and some jeans. His tattoo showing for everyone. Everyone was sitting in front of him. Including his siblings and his mother who were sitting in the very front.  He smiled, looking at everyone.

"Welcome to the second event! Before we begin! I wanted to share something with my brothers. Alexander, Vincent, and Benjamin. My dear brothers. No relationship will ever compare to ours so, I made this song for us." Leonardo smiled as he sat down on a stool before picking up the guitar. "Just so everyone knows. I'm not good at instruments, however, this is a song I've been making. For you guys."

He began to strum. (PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG!) "I've got you brother..." he finished off the song before looking back at the audience with a smile.

IN THE MAIN CHAIN, Start off with your reaction to Leonardo's song. Then, we will go to each band's choice of song and everybody's reaction to that song.

Winning group: Safe from Elimination and will be ranked highly on the Daily Illéa Chapter.

Events:

Team Adalia: they are going first because they submitted their songs first.

Song: Original Song they have made

~Adalia is Piano, Music Composer.
~ Abigail is Ukulele, lyricist
~ Isabella is the vocalist
~ Addison is Guitar, backup vocals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Miriam: SkyFall By Adele

~Lesly Almanza & Genevieve Price are vocals
~Miriam Is Piano
~ Jesse Faye Is Cello

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Eilonwy: It's Raining Men by The Weather-girls

~Eilonwy is Singing and Costumes
~Holly is Piano
~Bella is Guitar and Singing
~Emilia is Singing and Violin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Jessica: Wonderwall by Oasis

~Jessica Speight is on Bass
~The Other Jessica is Guitar
~Sky is Tambourine
~Daphne is Drums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Start off the main chain with your reactions to Leo's song.