~Royals~

"I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe.."

The Royalty for this story includes a Queen and 4 brothers. I am playing one of the brothers and the queen is open. I will be keeping very close touch with these people because there will be a lot of drama.

The Queen:
She is grieving. The queen used to be a loving, fearless, smart and tough women. She loved her husband. They shared so much. She has a lot of secrets. She wants the Selection because she wants to give up the crown. She can't do it without her husband.

TAKEN BY loveishy

Each brother needs to be different. The protector, the fighter, the brains and the loving one.

The Protector...
The Leader. He is the oldest of the brothers. 21 years old. He is fearless, overprotective, and loving to his brothers. He fears losing his brothers. It doesn't matter what it's too. He can't lose them. Maybe...that's why he wants the crown, he wants to protect everybody.

TAKEN: ME!

The Fighter....
The Stronger one. He is the second oldest. 20 years old. He is bold, tough, and hard-headed. He loves his brothers and will fight anything. He fears not being enough for them. He wants to be enough for everyone. Maybe...that's why he wants the crown. He wants to prove he is enough.

TAKEN: Holly_Rose_Hamato

The Brains...
The Smarter one. He is the third child. 19 years old. He is intelligent, sarcastic, and witty. He loves his brother but that won't stop him from correcting them. He looks very different from his brothers. He wants to change the world with his smarts. Make it a smart place. He fears that he might be useless to this world. Maybe...that's why he wants the crown. He wants to prove that he isn't useless.

TAKEN: highuntilifly

The Loving One...
The Loving One. He is the youngest of the siblings. 18 Years Old. He is loving, goofy, and immature. He loves his brothers and wants them to know that. Wants them to know that he cares He wants to show that love to everybody. He fears that nobody loves him as much as he loves others. Maybe...that's why he wants the crown. He wants to show that everybody can love.

TAKEN: PrincessOfTheNight0

Each Brother has a tattoo on their arm that says "I've got you Brother." They got this after their father passed. It represents that when the going gets tough. They have each other's backs.

~Forms~

Name:

Age:

Face Claim:

Role:

Personality: Be Descriptive!

Fears:

Flaws:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Thoughts on the Selection:

Other:

Password:

"I've got you Brother..."