...THE DAILY ILLÉA: Issue 3...

All Articles have to do with the battle of the bands.

The Heartwarming Song: By Jessica Long

Leonardo Schreave performed a heartwarming song. Before the battle of the bands. It was a song about his brothers and when we briefly talked with him about the song. This is what he said.

"The song was something I had been practicing and writing for a while now." Leonardo chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I named the song "Brother." Because of our tattoo. My brothers and I are very close. That's not news to anyone. But I know that we will do absolutely anything for each other. We talk about each other all the time, we hang out almost everyday. We always make time for each other. That's why I wrote the song. It for them. Because I love them."

If you would like to find the performance of the song. It's on Metube. However, a recording of the song was only given to the brothers for them to listen to.

The Battle of The Bands: By Lela Rose.

For the second event, it was a battle of the bands where each selected was put into groups. They all performed very well. But ultimately, it was Team Eilonwy who performed the best! And that will show in the ranking for the day! The group performed "Its Raining Men." By The Weather Girls. They even had costumes to go with the performance!

Leonardo then announced that they won! Congratulations for Team Eilonwy!!

The Eliminations By Hartford Langdon.

We finally got our first elimination this morning. We got a feel of what these next eliminations will be like. Since Prince Leonardo is the oldest. He has the responsibility of speaking to the girls and saying who's eliminated in front of them. Which is horrible and you could see in Prince Leonardo's eyes that he did not want to eliminate any of them but it had to be done.

2 girls down. 10 more to go. And only 1 girl will be queen of Illéa.

NOW HERE ARE THE RANKINGS FOR THE DAY...

1. Lady Eilonwy
2. Lady Isabella Harte
3. Lady Emilia
4. Lady Holly
5. Lady Adalia
6. Lady Miriam
7. Lady Isabella McCoy
8. Lady Abigail
9. Lady Addison
10. Lady Genevieve
11. Lady Cassandra
12. Lady Jesse
13. Lady Lesly
14. Lady Jessica