Manslaughter

"Heyy there!
You may or may not know me but that's not important, what's important is that I'm just an amateur nerd who knows how to code and be a big fucking man behind a keyboard and a screen.
but my dumb ass came with a plan that could never be more dumb than it was already, I decided that my life needed a lil' thrill and this curiosity led me to a fucking manslaughter.

MANSLAUGHTER is actually the name of this weird and nasty contest where they bring in new players and make them fight each other to death. I gotta say it sounds like an awesome video game but you're pretty much screwed when you realize there are no respawns, no extra lives and no coins.

Gulping a bottle of alcohol like a homeless old human, I drunk-signed up, I don't even know if it's a word. I have a huge reputation for bringing all kinds of fuckery on myself but this was like the mega-fucking-fuckery.

To make it even worse, they put me up against the top, top of the leaderboards! She was kinda cute though, but that's all she had to it. She definitely had brain problems, mental problems, family problems, problems with herself, problems with this whole world actually.

What happened next? We became friends, turned out she wanted to kill the whole MANSLAUGHTER franchise and shut it down, which was kinda ambitious. You know how it is? You, me, same enemy, we kill him. It's a date?!

Fast forward to today, I killed more than 40 people; good, bad humans. I know right, it's like counting using both of your hands, FOUR TIMES! It's actually 5 times for me, I kinda lost a few fingers along the way.

Now that we're all caught up, pardon the background music, there's a lot of shooting going on. I'm right inside their home, that's right, those dipshit clowns deserve it.

I wanted to - HEY! DON'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING - okay they don't see it - I wanted to record it before this shit went down but that wouldn't be my last words, right?

I know you're listening, I just wanna tell you something. Mom, dad, y'all the best, you raised me well. I don't know if it's my destiny or whatever people call but I love you. Ya spolied kid's gonna be on TV, kicking bad people's arses. Holy shi-"

The recording stopped with a static. She silently wept as she saw her son lying on a stretcher, full of bullet holes. He never said how much he loved them, but for the first time when she finally got to hear it, it came from a recording that he recorded for his parents a thousand miles away from home. She was sad just as much as she was proud, he took down the most wanted criminal franchise of the country by himself. She gently stroked her son's hairs, he made history while dying.

"I am proud of you, Jim."