xi; electric lights

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" Juliette asked anxiously, keeping up with the boy's pace as he used his phone to guide him through the empty neighbourhood streets

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" Juliette asked anxiously, keeping up with the boy's pace as he used his phone to guide him through the empty neighbourhood streets. As soon as they figured out it was Kira that Barrow wanted to kill, and Scott would be with her now for dinner, they rushed to where he was. Unfortunately, he wouldn't answer any of their calls, but Stiles knew where to find him.

Stiles walked through the empty streets. "I might have a GPS tracker on all of you guys's phones."

"What?" Juliette tilted her head curiously. "Even me?"

"Maybe."

Lydia shook her head. "That's a little creepy."

"I said I might." Stiles stuck out his tongue childishly at the two. "There he is!" As soon as Juliette spotted the unconscious werewolf passed out on the edge of the street right where his motorcycle was, she rushed to him. "Scott!"

Juliette saw as the boy shook him awake. "Scott, can you hear me?"

Faster than she expected, he bolted up, his eyes flashing blood red. Scott had a fresh scar that went from the edge of his eyebrow to the front of his hairline. When he got up, he worriedly looked around, dubious looking. "Barrow! Barrow, he took Kira—"

"We know, he was after her this whole time."

"I should call Isaac, I'll be back in a minute." Juliette suggested, receiving an unknowing look from Stiles. As she pressed one of the buttons long enough, it automatically sped dialled to his phone number. "Hey, Isaac. Where are you?"

"I'm at Allison's."

As she moved away from the three to continue her phone conversation, she let out a laugh. "Of course you are." Although he couldn't see her, he knew she'd be rolling her eyes right about now. "Did you see my text? Barrow took Kira. We're going to try to find her, but we could use a little help. Did you and Allison find anything about magical flies or something? Or were you two too distracted with something else?"

If this conversation wasn't happening through the phone, Isaac would've flipped her off jokingly at this moment. "No, nothing, just stuff about flies and the dead, nothing else."

"Alright, thanks."

Just when she was about to end the phone call, he heard him talk into the line. "Juliette, if you find Kira, let Scott deal with it, alright?" She was gotten used to him saying things like this, especially since she's gotten in supernatural situations in times were he wasn't around. "I need you to tell me you'll limit yourself to Nancy Drew work only."

"You don't think I have strong Buffy potential?"

Juliette heard his sharp exhale through the phone line. "You'll never stop referencing shows and movies i've never watched, huh?"