P R O L O U G E

Author's Note: Hello guys! Thank for giving a try to read this story of mine. Actually, this is my very first English story, so, I hope you guys support me. You will encounter Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead. Thank You and Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

■PROLOUGE

In the world with modern technology. Where everday has a new trends, social medias are a must, and millenials have a their own way of interaction with others using socia media accounts, local or international.

And there is what they call "RPW" or Role Playing World. Where real identities are hidden, and which categorized in different aspects. And commonly, anime or fantasy maniacs have their own, and they call it "RPG" or Role Playing Group, which they have their "OCs" or Own Characters.

Disregarding their real life and keep hiding their identity, they can be anything they want in every RPG they're in to, using their imaginations.

I am one of them. Well, partly saying I'm used to it. This is some kind of a hobby for me and for the other "RPiers" or Role Players. But there is one question that is bugging my mind yet I want it to be true...

"What if one day, the Role Playing fantasy Group that you're in to become real in Real World?"

Follow my journey and let's survive together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Thank you guys! Kindly comment your suggestions and opinions, and I'm hoping for your votes.