C H A P T E R 7

Author's Note: Good day! Sorry for the super duper late update! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Ps. You will encounter Typographical and Grammatical errors ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambush on a certain person!

Eugene's POV

I am here lying on my bed. I'm was very tired yesterday that I couldn't eat dinner.

I was about to get up when I heard my room's door opened and I saw a girl enter, while holding a tray.

"Good morning Sir! Have a breakfast!", she happily greet while holding the tray.

"G-good morning!", I greeted back. She walk towards my bed and put the tray on my lap.

It is a fried rice, sunny side-up egg on top with spring onion as garnish, and a glass of milk. Waahh I think I'm drooling, it looks tasty.

"Uhhhm I-I made that Sir. H-hope you like it...", she said without looking at me. I scoop one spoon of rice and eat it. And I am speechless by the taste. I could see that she is waiting for my respond.

"It's delicious. Even without the egg, it's tasty.", I said as I eat more of it. I could see her eyes sparkle.

After 5 minutes--err, less than that, I have finished the meal. I also drink the glass of milk on the tray.

She immediately took the tray when I was about to get out of the bed with the tray. Hmmm, she treats me nice, but like an ill person.

"uhhhm..I-I believe you have inhaled some of my poison smoke yesterday, S-sir...s-sorry for that Sir...", she said and bow after apologizing. Ahhh is this her pay back after me inhaling her smoke? eh?

I get out of the bed and stand infront of her, "It is not your intention. So it's fine. Okay? Don't be sorry. Because of you, I was saved.", I said and a pat her head.

I looked at the back and saw my room's door half open. 0///0 Someone is peeping.

"U-u-uhhhh I-I'm gonna take a shower now. Thank you for the meal hehe. Bye!", I said as I carefully pushing her towards the door until she went outside and immediately close the door. Phew!

I was relieved after that not until I heard a man's voice coming from inside this room. 0///0

"So, you have a girl already?", a man in my age said with a smirk in his face.

"W-w-what are y-you talking about, C-captain?", I said while stuttering in shock.

"'Don't be sorry. Because of you, I was saved.'", he said while immitating my voice then laugh. –,–

"Blah blah blah whatever! And...hey! How did you get in my room??", I asked then cross arms.

"I am here after you finished your 'wonderful' meal...", he said then smile with peace sign.

"Whatever I'm gonna take a shower...", I said as I walk towards the bathroom.

"Ok, Mr. Lover Boy...", he said with a smirk. I was about to throw my towel at him but he's gone. Haaaisst he got the wrong idea.

*****

Jake's POV

I can't stop laughing. His face is red Hahahaha. That is my first time seeing him blushing.

I headed to my office and then continue our paperworks. This is a pain in the ass. We are a RP Group, not an office workers. Though the Government is paying us for protecting the district.