C H A P T E R 5

Author's Note: Hello guys! It's good to know that you reached this Chapter. It only means you are subscribing this story. So, I will do my best to create a better and better Chapters. Happy reading!

Ps. You will encounter Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Eugene? Another Persona?

Eugene's POV

*Yawns*

I'm still sleepy...why do I have to go home for a piece of paper?! This early in the morning??!...Imagining my mom's angry face makes me wanna get bury on the ground.

So, I went to our house to get this paper. I don't know what this is but I guess it is an important thing that my mom got me scolded. I just obey her since I have no choice.

I'm heading back now to our headquarter when I heard a man's scream over the narrow street, so out of curiousity I went to check it, but I only see darkness.

I summon a light ball from my hand as I make it float and I walk towards the narrow and dark street but I suddenly stop when I heard a foot step from ahead of the street.

The silent narrow street suddenly broke by a loud footsteps. The dark street became darker as it was being covered with pitch black shadow.

With courage I have inside of my chest, I bare to shout saying, "Who's there?". As the footstep stop not from a far.

"Hmm? Why would a kid be in this kind of place?", a deep loud voice said. According to its voice, it must be a man at the age of 25 or above.

"I'm not a kid. Are you the one who made that loud scream earlier?", I asked. My voice started to tremble but I bare to hide it.

"I...am not the who made it...", he said with a deep voice. He's not the one who scream? Then who?

"Then who is it? I only sense one person in this street, and there is only you...", I said. I'm kinda confused right now. Huhu poor me, my head is aching.

"It must be...the person...I killed...", he said as he laugh like a devil with his deep loud voice.

Chills shiver down my spine after hearing what he said. I gulp for couple of times as my heart beats faster. H-h-he killed a person?

"Ho? Why are you so speechless kid? Are you scared?...", the man said and giggle devilishly.

"N-no, I'm not scared at all...", I said nervously. Yes, I'm not scared, I'm just nervous. Yes, that's what it is.

"Ok then, I will let you see that man you are looking for...", that man said, as the path became brighter as it reached the end of the street.

Step forward to make my sight of the dead end clear, as I saw a man lying on the ground breathless. I can see the the face of the dead man begging for mercy. This...this can't be tolerated.

"Ho? You seem became furious now kid...", the man said in a deep monotone voice. As I can feel my power arises in anger.

"You bastard!!", I shout in anger. This bastard must not exist in this world. This man...I will make this man suffer.

"Aww what are you going to do? You're just a kid who knows n--..", his speech cut off as I pierce his chest a spear made of light.

The surrounding enveloped by light coming from me. The darkness' shadow became lesser. But that's what only I thought it is.