C H A P T E R 2

Author's Note: Hello guys! Thank You for reaching Chapter 2, I just hope that you really like this story hahahaha...Enjoy reading guys!

Ps. You will encounter Typographical and Grammatical errors ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE UNBEATABLE

Jake's POV

Hmmm~

Hmmm~

Hmmm~

Argh!! It's really boring here in the house if you are alone! Yeah, I'm at my house. Don't get me wrong, we have no classes, for 2 days. Our Teachers went to a trip so...

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and I've been just rolling and rolling here on my bed for an hour. I don't want to open my phone since my members are offline.

After 5 minutes of staring at the ceiling, I have decided to pick up my phone and dial a number...

*ringing*

After a moment, "Hey, Uncle! Are you open today?"...

"....."

"Yeah, we don't have classes for 2 days and it's so boring here alone..."

"....."

"Yeah yeah, I will...is Brent there?"

"....."

"Great! I'll see you later, bye!"

And there I hang up. Yeah it is uncle, my bestfriend's father and my mom's classmate during highschool, that's why we were that close.

Anyways, I get out of my bed and take a bath, eat my breakfast, took a toothbrush, put my important things on my backpack and there I go.

I took a bus, and walk for 10 minutes until I reach my destination. (Taki's Gym) Reading the sign of the building in front of me.

The opened as a familiar man went out and welcome me, "Jake~ Long time no see!", the man said happily.

"Same to you Uncle Taki! It's been a month the last time I went at your Gym...", I said. Yeah that's Uncle that I have speak with through phone earlier.

"Hahaha c'mon inside!", he said as we enter the building.

Uncle Taki Torikawa is a half Japanese, as he teach here karate that he learnt from his Father. And yes, I am here to train myself since there's no classes.

"Make yourself at home...I will just call Brent from upstairs..", Uncle said as we enter the spacious hall and he went upstairs to call Brent, his son.

I wear my karate pants and cross my legs, and as I close my eyes to meditate. Calmly breathing in through my nose and breathing out through my mouth. This way, the blood circulation inside my body would be better.

The spacious hall is at peace not until...--argh! That hurts! I opened my eyes as I touch my head!

"Oooohh, the black belter's senses became dull hahaha", the man said from not a far inside this room.

"Shut up! That hurts dude!", I said as a complain. Well, he just threw me a ball and it hits my head, and he's still laughing, and yes, he just call me a blackbelter since I have won in a tournament 6 months ago.

"Hahahaha gomen gomen...y'know that's how I greet people...", he said while walking towards me.

"Yeah yeah, a rude way of greeting that the only person who's doing that is you...", I said sarcastically while massaging my head.