Chapter 6; NOOO

Word count; 1893
Tip; grab a blanket, some snacks (for example ice cream), a drink and maybe a stuffed animal or an actual pet to comfort ya. I'm evil as heck mwuahahajahhajajaja

Also that picture. I couldn't stop laughing at 4 am like for real.

Again also; I haven't checked for errors

Have fun reading! *evil laugh*

-next day-
~3rd person POV~

Thomas felt something. It was like a banshee feeling only one problem; Lydia didn't feel it.

"Thomas will you just shut it? I don't feel anything except annoyed at you right now." Lydia says though the phone.

"This is serious Lyds. We can't lose someone again. Please. Try harder. I'm begging Lydia. I'll do anything. I'll even go shopping with you." Thomas begs from the other end of the phone.

Lydia rolls her eyes.

"Fine. I'll try. But I'm taking you shopping tomorrow."

"Yes! After school?"

"Yeah."

Lydia hangs up.

She tries to concentrate. Listening to the voices..

She heard something.

"NOOO! NO PLEASE! KILL ME! KILL ME! DON'T TAKE ANYONE ELSE FROM US! PLEASE!" Lydia snaps her eyes open.

She quickly scrabbles it down.

She closes her eyes again.

"I want to see him again. It's alright Thomas." The voice chokes out. Lydia doesn't recognise it.

She grabs the pencil again but doesn't hear anything. She sighs in defeat and opens her eyes.

She wrote something down. It doesn't make sense.

'W&F'

It feels like W isn't there. Lydia gasps.

F is going to die.

She quickly calls Thomas. He doesn't pick up.

-next day at school-
~still 3rd person POV~

"THOMAS!" Lydia yells, he turns her way. A new boy is standing with them.

"Hey Lydia! This is Ryan." Thomas smiles.

"Hi." The boy shyly waves. Lydia smiles at him.

"I heard them. The whispers. You were right. Someone is going to die." Thomas' face falls visibly.

"Who? Who is going to die?" "I don't know. Well sort of. I only know a letter. It could be anyone really." She explains.

"What letter? The begin letter?" "I really don't know. It could be the last letter for all we know."

The bell rings.

"Well. We will see you around Lyds. Come guys. We gotta show Fry around." This halts Lydia to a stop.

"Frypan.. Frypan... Frypan.. Frypan.." the voices whisper.

"Lydia? You ok? Tommy is she alright?" Newt asks his husband worriedly.

Thomas watches Lydia in the same way she studies Frypan.