CHAPTER 2

Haruhi POV

I woke up in the dark. Its so dark with a hollow feeling that slowly creeping up to me with fear in-between.

I stand up slowly and walked aimlessly when I heard the sound of evil laughter.

I run to the direction of the laughter using my ears to sense them. when i saw the crowd, i was about to shout for help but then i saw a body of a child crying at the center of them.

I pushed people out of my way when I saw the boy. He was curling in a fetus position sobbing his heart out. I saw many cuts littered on his tiny body.

He has a yellow spiky hair, a whisker and a sky blue eyes with hope in them when he saw me.

His clothes were torn. I watched sadly before approching him slowly and ask in a gentle voice I could musters  Despite the whispers.

"Are you alright?" I ask gently. The kid look up and answer in a happy tone "I'm fine! dattebayo!" He stand up slowly from his fetus position.

I giggle softly and take his uninjured arm before dragging him to the forest that I saw.

When I dragged him to the forest, the void of darkness is gone and replaced with a buzzing streets

I sat infront of him before tearing my kimono sleeves and introduce myself "My name is ishurõ Haruhi. You can call me haru. What's yours?" I wait patiently for him to answer.

I nudge him gently. He snap out of his thought before he shout "Uzumaki Naruto. Dattebayo! And I'm going to be the greatest hokage" I chuckle before saying that I believe him.

He smile brightly at me that will put the sun into shame. I ask him "where are we naruto-kun?" He tilt his head like a fox and said in a confuse voice "we're in konohagakure haru-chan!"

I ohh'ed at him and smile. I ask about his parents and he said the he was an orphan. I smile gently and told him that I was an orphan too

"I have no mother. My father went missing for over a year now, i don't know how. He just..gone. Maybe i remind him of my mother too much. That's why he left me" I smile in wistfulness

Naruto nod before shouting in panicked

"Gah!!! I'm late for my entrance of the academy!!! Jiji is bus-wait!! Haru- chan! Can you accompanied me to the academy?! Please haru-chan!!!" He pleaded

I sigh but then made up my mind and nod at him. He hold my hand before dragging me to the academy.

Many of the parents saw me before pointing and whispering about me and naruto . I heard them speaking lowly about naruto-kun but dismissed about it.

I was stop at the entrance of the academy and they ask me who am I. I told them that I'm the guardian of naruto.

They look at me with disgust and told me harshly that the hall of the academy entrance is straight to the left

Even though they're rude but they're still kind enough to tell me about the academy hall entrance. I bow at them which make them shocked considering they've been rude to me.

I was dragged by a downcast naruto again but I assure him that I'm okay. He smile at me but not so brightly.

'I guess he didn't believe me. ' i thought

______________________________________

Phewwwww~~

That was....crap?

Uwaaaaaa..I'm sorry😭😭

Please comment,vote and follow

Love ya♥️.

                                                 ~suzu🔥