CHAPTER 6

Haruhi POV

'geez..Can't I get a rest here? I've been shopping for 2 or was it 3 hour? Ugh! I lost count dammit' I sigh angrily

"What do you drunkard want?" I glare at them I mean who wouldn't?!! I'm tired as heck!

They went to shout at me but was called out by......

'choza-sama?' i sigh thankfully

"Hello, was there a problem here?" He ask warmly while smiling

One of the thug growl at him and said "There's nothing wrong fatty!-

He was cut off by his friends nudging him to stop

"What!?" He snapped. "Are you stupid?! That's a clan head and the owner of this restaurant! We need to get out from here! I told you its the wrong place to cause commotion" one of the thug whisper hurriedly and angrily. "Do you think I care? I'm a ninja! Just because he's big and have a noble status doesn't mean we thugs could back down?!" I wince when he says big.

'dude~ you realllllllly wanna die early' I deadpanned. I peaked a look at choza-sama faced only to see him smiling but something tells me that the smiles are fake cause I could detected the malicious smile from the way it kept twitching.

My chair make a screeching sound when I stood up. Both of the parties ignore me. I grab my things and put it somewhere else. I mean seriously?! The thug are looking for a death wish! I don't want to get trampled down!

'I'm too young to die' I cry internally.

I look around the restaurant and saw many of the civilians and ninjas are looking at the scene, some quickly pay the bills and leave hurriedly, well mostly the civilians.

When I scanned the room, I saw shikaku-sama and inoichi-sama staring at me. Inoichi-sama in concerned while shikaku-sama in a calculating gaze.

Those brown eyes pinned me in place before I move my gaze away from his. I almost forget about the fight thats going to broke out.

I hurriedly walk a few distance away from them and observe on the sidelines. The tough-wannabe-leader keep blabbing how akimichi are weak and shit.

'idiot! Why would he understimated an akimichi? They should know that they're playing with the wrong guy especially a clan head that are tied too the ino-shika-cho generation~ yes reader-chan I learn about the history and stuff~' I sigh at their stupidity

(Author-chan: I mean, its true that the akimichi seems weak and shit, but have you guys EVER wonder how their expansion jutsu can stomped or trampled an enemy at the battlefied??! I mean its crazy! People always look down on them *no offense🤐" They are the strongest clan in Naruto well, physically*teheee* Imagine them wiping out thousand of ninjas using expansion jutsu and then eliminate the enemy by fire jutsu?!!! Damnnnn the fire got to be bigggggggg)

I watch them getting on choza-sama nerve, tugging my kimono, I couldn't help but worry to his safety and reputation

I felt a presence near me, well two. I turn my head to the right and saw shikaku-sama and inoichi-sama beside me watching with anger and worry.

"Maaaa, troublesome~" the nara rubbed his head while looking at the scene in a calculating gaze. He turn his head and flash me a smirk "They shouldn't said that. Now we have to deal with an angry akimichi *sigh* what a drag." he mutter lowly

Inoichi-sama was staring at the scene in a disapproving manner. He angrily mutter "what a nerve!! How dare they!" I glance at him warily. He must've sense me staring at him and flash me a force quick smile.

I stare dumbly before shaking my head. The leader keep shouting stupid things at choza-sama about how his clans are weak and his food taste bland. The clan heads and me wince loudly at his proclamation.

"I guess we have to stop this before things go ugly" shikaku-sama suggest. I stare at him before nodding along with inoichi-sama.

"How?" I ask lowly trying not to catch the thugs attention. Choza-sama face gone from angry to pure rage really fast. The nara just sigh before walking and stand beside choza-sama.

'did he just ignore me? He did!' I thought while staring at him annoyed that he just ignore me. I felt hands tugging me to move. I gasped before turning only to see inoichi-sama frantic face which he conceal the minute i face him. He told me to shield myself, I nod hurriedly before scurrying to the back of the counter

I poke my head up curiously when I saw one of the thugs heading towards me. All of the clan heads are battling with the thugs while trying not to injured them but used force. He appear infront of me and snatch both my wrist before throwing me, the plates that are neatly stacked on the counter crash down the floor creating a tense silence.

Shikaku-sama and inoichi-sama look at me in horror after seeing me in the air while still lock in battle. I body flip myself, standing on the restaurant table. Both of them sigh in relife before the look came back full force.

I look at the thug infront of me and punch him straight to the wall. He groan from impact, slowly slid down on the floor and goes unconscious.

"Whoops! I overdid it. I didn't kill him right? Is he okey?! Aahhh!! Shitt! No no no" i frantically whisper urgently to myself before running to the man and check his breathing only to find out that he's just unconscious.

I cheer mentally. I look up only to see the thugs has been take care of. I scan the restaurant,well what's left of it only to see a total wrecked.

The clan heads stare at me in amusement after seeing me punching the guy on face full force.

'nooooooo! They must've seen me assuring myself that the thug still alive' I dramatically shout mentally.

I glance at them and clear my throat.
"Sumimasen!" I bowed lowly infornt of choza-sama. Choza-sama chuckle at my gulity face. He assure me that its fine and that he have an insurance for this mess.

"Are you sure? I can pay the wreckage!" I exclaimed anxiously. He wave it of "its fine haruhi-san. I already told you that I have an insurance for this. So there's no need for you to pay. Beside we were the one who cause this mess, not you. How about you go home ne? Shikaku * he slaps on the back of the nara* can escort you. You must be exhausted" he assure me.

I tried to negotiate when I saw inoichi-sama shake his head. I sigh before nodding.

______________________________________

I'm back!

Sorry that the fight sucks but I don't know how to do a fight scene.

Hehehehe~~ So...I was thinking on making this a harem or shikaku x oc? I can make it work if its shikaku x oc 😍 like..yoshino died after giving birth on shikamaru but shikaku never grief on her? Because he never love her. Yoshino only want his money and popularity? Yeah? What do you think?

Heeeeee!! I decided that this will be shikaku x oc!!! Because Its hard to find a ff that write about the father of naruto generation~ I'm also going to make up a scene where love blossom between the two and I'm trying to write a chapter where haruhi open a bakery and love blossom between shikaku with haruhi and meeting the konoha 12 and shikamaru finally can feel the adoration and love from a mother and small wedding and clan unity meeting and growing closer to kakashi, itachi and shisui perhaps naruto? Thoughts?!!

There's so much more I want to write!! *Squeal*

Oh please keep in mind that this is an AU universe but i won't change many important scene!

Don't worry the start of naruto arc won't be long!

Byeee😘.

~suzu🔥