CHAPTER 10

Third POV

Konoha bustling streets at night can be heard from the distance. Haruhi watching all of people of konoha laughing and talking wishing she could have a friend to talk too.

Remembering Shikaku, she shook her head angrily. She knows Shikaku cannot do anything for the time being but seeing those orphans everyday near her shop hurt her heart.

Helping them is no.1 priority but she doesn't have the power to help. It was frustrating for her. Sitting in a daze on the rooftop of her shop, her eyes wandered around and lingering towards a family of three. A father, mother and a daughter.

She watch the daughter coquettishly talk to her father, wanting him to buy her the doll. They were standing infront of a stall who sells dolls. The father was trying to coax her while his wife and mother to the child chuckling watching the scene infront of her.

Haruhi eyes fill with tears watching the scene, her minds wandered towards her father. "What happened to you tou-san?" She whispered. Rubbing her glassy eyes, she stands up and head down towards her shop knowing its the most busy day when at night.

Rubbing her temple that are throbbing.
For a few hours she was staring at the village without moving makes her head hurts couple with that she was thinking of the children.

Alot of people in her world or even here at naruto world know she loves kids but never the limits of her loves. She loves children very much because they are innocent and full of curiosity just like her and everybody once.

Shaking her head she called one of her waiters mirai. " Mirai, don't forget to close the shop at 10, its getting late and also remember the rule of never , i mean never give one of those civilians another shot of vodka, understand?" She ordered while pointing at a drunk civilian at the corner.

" Yes,, ma'am" said mirai with her cheerful aura. Haruhi nod while smiling faintly.

She turn around to go back to her house. Her thoughts goes to shikamaru that she unintentionally ignore. She knows its not the boy faults or any it's just she can't look at him without her mind going back to his father.

She sigh not paying attention where she was walking and bump into someone

That someone is non other than shikamaru

She gasp and hurriedly help the fallen boy who grunt in pain.

"Shikamaru! Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I didn't see where i was walking, i was tired and stress that i wasn't paying attention to the road and-"

She was cut off by shikamaru who called her something that she didn't expect to be called

"Mom, I'm fine, its just a scratch stop panicking" said shikamaru who look anywhere else other than the woman he always thought of as a mother.

Snapping out of shock, haruhi question shikamaru "what did you just called me ?" The boy look at her in the eyes and said "mom"

Haruhi look at the boy she grown to love, a huge guilt swept in her heart of how she ignore the boy because of his father. " You can't call me mom shikamaru, I'm not your mom."

"You can be" shikamaru said looking at the woman pleading in his eyes. He knows what he did is risky and scheming but he can't let this woman ignore him anymore, even just for a day. He didn't know what happen to him to get him so attached to this woman that his father's grown to like. He want this woman to become his mother no matter what happen

And if she refused, than we go to plan B

_______________________________________

As you can see, shikamaru is possessive. He thinks what's his will always be his including Haruhi. Let me know if you don't like this chapter, i will revise it.

P.s : i kind of forgot about this story of mine until one of my readers told me to update. In confusion, i was surprised to see that i haven't update it and forgot about this story. I don't even know why you guys likes it. Its bad, crap and nonsense story.