CHAPTER 8

Third POV

Time skip!!!!

Haruhi was minding her own business while tending to her cake. She was interrupted by a commotion outside of her bakery.

Curious of the shout she stop everything of what she's doing before running to her front door. What she see makes her blood boil. A boy no older than shikamaru and choji was beaten up by a grown drunk man. She wrinkle her nose at the smell.

Shaking her head, she approached in a disapproving manner and glare at the man. The man slurs words that make her want too punch the living daylight him

'the nerve of this guy' rolling her eyes, she snatched the boy grip from the drunkard carefully without injuring the boy.

Dragging him to her shop she hurriedly went to the kitchen to get the basic first aid kit and left the blond kid sitting on one of her chair.

Heading back to the boy, she take a disinfectant and rub his arm with a cotton ball before bandaging them. It was silent when she do her work.

The silence was uncomfortable to Naruto
He tried to say something but after a couple of years of neglection and no social speaking. He grew shy and defensive toward strangers.

"You okay kid?" She ask. Naruto was so shocked that he manage to stammer the answer "h-hai.. a-ar-igataou n-ee san"

She nod before throwing the used cotton balls. Heading at her kitchen she slice a 3 piece of cake for the kid and make cold chocolate with ice cream and cream tops for the blond kid.

Arriving infront of the kid, she put the tray of desserts and told him to eat in an action way. Realising that she forgot to introduce herself

"Kid. My name is-" naruto cut her off "ishuro haruhi. I know, everybody has talk about you! Dattebayo! Oh and thanks for the food!! The name is uzumaki Naruto!" Nodding her head in an understanding manner she closed her shop curtains before taking a pen and piece of paper.

Writing many rules in there. She decide that naruto can come to her shop anytime.
She knows why people hate naruto because people warn her and told everything.

While haruhi is wary of the kid. She still doesn't like how the villagers hide their fear by abusing naruto. She also doesn't like of how many shinobi just watch this and even join the villagers too.

Looking at her paper.

RULES TO BE MY CUSTOMER OR EMPLOYEE

1. Do not break anything

2. Set aside your difference

3. Treat villagers or shinobi in equals

4. Respect people privacy

5. To the left of the room cover with white windows are for civilians while the black windows are for shinobi

6. Harrasing are not ALLOWED AT ALL!

7. Childrens may have discounts 20% off

8. Candy are for kids

9. Orphans or homeless people can work here

10. No beers allowed

11. This is not a place where you can have sex. Get a room at an inn!

12. Do not judge people

13  No bargaining allowed

14. No debts allowed

15. No insult ALLOWED

WARNING! ANYONE WHO JUDGE,BEAT,FIGHT,INSULT WILL FACE THE BOSS OF THIS BAKERY! UZUMAKI NARUTO ARE ALLOWED IN HERE! IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, GO SEE THE HOKAGE! SET ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCE BEFORE I PUNCH THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUT OF YOU!

Smiling sadistically at her note of warning. She tape it at the front doors before making copies of it and paste it in everywhere, where people can see it.

Seeing that naruto already finish eating. She pick up the tray and went her counter where it was covering the things behind it.

Looking up there is no Naruto except a small piece of note at the table. Hurriedly, she read the note with broken hiragana before smiling softly

-------------------

Thanks! Haruhi-san!

--------------------

Shaking her head softly, she walk at the front of her shop before nodding to herself when its time to open the shop. She still remember of how choji and shikamaru are her first customer 5 days ago after her shop are open. People are rushing in and out. With a satisfied smile on their face.

Her bakery become known in the village. Some said that it rival with the akimichi. Even the akimichi was so shocked how amazing her desert taste like. Shaking her head away at the fond memory.

She open her shops with a sad sigh of how fast naruto vanish.

_____________________

Nara compound

Deep in thoughts shikaku didn't realize that inoichi had been calling his name for the past 15 minutes until he felt choza nudging him

Startled he almost got a whiplash as he snap his head at choza and inoichi, giving he's attention to both of them

Exchanging worried look the blonde and the ginger get curious of the jonin commander

"What's on your mind?" Inoichi as curiously. They never saw their childhood friend so deep in thought and too caught up into it "what a drag, shikamaru had been acting weird this past few days. Everytime he gets home, he keeps mumbling and looks satisfied for some reason."

Inoichi shook his head and point out "well.. that doesn't sounds like a problem" annoyed shikaku huff "that's the thing princess, shikamaru never ever show a spark of satisfied. He only gets bored, calculative thinking and such but never satisfied. Troublesome"

Raising his eyebrow "Maybe he found a mother figure that makes him happy..?" Choza said smiling at the thought of shikaku married again. Inoichi snickered "yeahhhh...an old lady" both choza and inoichi bellowed a laugh at the prospect of shikaku marrying an elderly. 

Groaning he told them too shut up which trigger another laugh, narrowing his eyes, he gave up and sighed

After 10 minutes of laughing choza ask shikaku of where are they going. Gaining no response and just a single shrug he look at inoichi who pointedly look at a certain familiar lady infront of her new bakery.

Glancing at shikaku he smirk when he saw him staring at her. Seeing inoichi quick glance he glare at him which make inoichi to snicker. Choza caught up on inoichi thought shook his head.

Shikaku watch from afar at Haruhi who greet every customer with a dimple smile making his heart almost stutter. There's also jealousy lingering which he pushed it to the back of his mind since she's not his. Yet.

"Come on shikaku, Hokage-sama is waiting for us" Nudge Choza who look at him amuse which he ignore expertly.
"Choza ! Don't interrupt him daydreaming about Haruhi-san, pfft" tease Inoichi while wiggling his eyebrows at Shikaku who punch his shoulder.hard. for the comment.

Choza shook his head and sigh and nudge both shikaku and Inoichi.

'If only he met you earlier Haruhi-san, he's already smitten and whipped for you'

________________________________________