Chapter 13 - The Argument

Beca turned around and standing in front of her was the one and only...

Miss Aubrey Posen.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

"Never mind that, what are you doing out of homeroom, Miss Mitchell?"

"I left my maths book and needed to get it, problem?"

"Get it, and for the cheek, you've earned yourself a detention tonight, half 3"

"Are you serious?"

"Oh, yes, I'm serious"

"Eurgh, for god sake"

"And for that attitude, have a week's detention"

"You've got to be kidding me? What have I done to you, YOU bullied ME and YOU got ME kicked out yet you acted like the victim? What is your game Posen, to expel me from all schools so I can never finish school?" Beca had not noticed at first but she was shouting towards the end.

"You got me sacked, Mitchell"

Beca felt her phone vibrate but ignored it.

"Not well enough as you can still teach and out of all the schools, MY fucking school"

"One, enough of the swearing, and two, don't flatter yourself, I didn't know you were here, and this was the only one going"

"Convenient. So, you just happen to come to the same school, of course you knew I was here, everyone knew I was coming here, but you? Oh please, that's fucking bull and you know it."

"I won't say it again, Mitchell, stop swearing at a teacher"

"Or what, Posen? You cannot blame me for you getting sacked, you made my life a fucking misery for 2 years. Not one teacher stuck up for me and whenever my friends tried to stick up for me, they got detention. By the end of it, I had no one because they could not keep getting in trouble because of me. How are you still able to teach? If a student bullies another student they get expelled and if it carries on, they eventually can't go to school, yet you managed to worm your way to teach at another school"

"ENOUGH"

"NO, I had so much to say to you in that last meeting yet, I had to listen to the principal giving YOU the sympathy vote? Fuck that"

She started to walk away.

Mrs. Jackson came down the corridor after hearing a shouting match from her office.

"BECA MITCHELL, WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON, THERE'S NO NEED FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO A NEW TEACHER LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER"

"THERE IS WHEN IT'S BECAUSE OF HER I LOST EVERYONE"

"BECA HOW IS THAT HER FAULT? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER"

"SHE BULLIED ME FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS"

Beca's phone kept vibrating again and again. Mrs. Jackson knew the only way to get Beca to calm down was if she stopped shouting.

"Beca, I thought you moved because of your Mum getting a promotion"

"She had to, we had to move away. I got expelled"

Then Mrs. Smith came round the corner.

"Beca, what are you doing? I was told you were going to your locker, I didn't realise your locker was code for shouting at 2 teachers, one being a new teacher"

"Forget it, TAKE HER FUCKING SIDE, I'M OUT"

She felt her blood boil and turned round and went through the door which lead upstairs.