I Can't Sleep.

A/N: This is a longer chapter!! Focuses a lot on Cherry, and I knew I loved her before but god you guys I love Cherry so much...

Also... Funny story... I've been working with one of my favorite sticker companies, and we've created a sticker pack for this fanfiction. It's not fully done yet, but more details are coming soon so please keep a lookout for updates so you can get a Cherry sticker pack!

"I'll be fine." I mumble, the car moving quick going back to the airport.

    "Well you wouldn't have to be on this plane all alone if you stayed here..." He looks at me from the side.

    "I said a week, I meant a week.. I'll be fine.. I just, I need to be back. I need to see my cat." I smile, and he shakes his head.

    "Kitty Stardust would be fine another week without you." He raises an eyebrow and I burst into laughter at the newfound nickname for Bowie.

    "You're also not the only person I write for..." I remind him, and he sighs.

    "Everyone wants a piece of you I know I know..." He throws his hand, pushing his words away, and I smile, shaking my head.

    "Not true... Everyone wants a piece of my mind, not me." I tell him, and he flips my chin up.

    "Not everyone." He raises an eyebrow and I smile. "Alright we're here.. Repeat what I told you before." He waves me on as the car parks at the drop off.

    "Don't be scared because planes want to be in the air... You promise." I repeat, and he nods, obviously proud of his advice, but waving me on to continue. "I have a window seat so if I start to get in my head all I need to do is look out the window, and see the sky because it's pretty and blue just like me." I repeat more of his words, and he nods. "But when I get closer to LA the sun will be setting." I challenge.

    "Well then the sky will be pretty and pink just like me... duh." He has a lazy grin on his lips, and I find myself smiling at the subtle hits of self love he throws out. "Finish... Last thing I told you, go on..." He mumbles.

    "Bowie wouldn't be scared of flying because he's not afraid of anything so I shouldn't be scared of flying either." I tell him back, and he nods.

    "Alright, come here." He opens his arms up, and I hug him, pressing my body to his, making sure to remember this feeling. "You're gonna be fine... It'll be over before you know it." He tells me. "It was fun Cherry..." He mumbles, and I smile.

    "Thank you for bringing me..." I smile into him. "I'll see you later." I mumble, pulling myself back.

    "See me later?" He tilts his head, and I smile.

    "The word goodbye is permanent and absolutely no fun..." I inform him, and he takes my face, pulling me forward. He kisses my forehead, and I close my eyes, feeling the pureness of my heart beating faster than I've ever felt before.

    "I will see you later then..." His words are soft, and I give him one last glance before pushing myself to the car door, getting out, grabbing my suitcase, and leaving, not even thinking about turning back. My phone vibrates, and I pull it out, looking at the screen, and smiling right when I do.

    "What's your favorite color today?" It reads, and I shake my head.

   "Green because it's a color I'll miss seeing everyday." I text back, and slide my phone back into my pocket going straight for the baggage check.

    I didn't necessarily enjoy the flight, but I will admit that when I opened the window, and saw the pink sky it did bring that warm feeling to my stomach, and my chest. Now I'm off the plane, now I'm pulling into Sandy's driveway, now. I practically run from the car, my suitcase in my hands. She said she'd drive me to my place from here so we could talk. I knock on the door, and she answers within seconds.