Golden.

A/N: 

First things first, we get two chapters in less than 24 hours because WE HIT 500K WHAT!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Second thing is, make sure that when they're writing the song together you pay attention to who writes what part... Listen to what the lyrics mean to both Cherry, and Harry,

 Lastly...Power moves... That's all I have to say... The power moves man.. Periodt.

I wake up, and roll on my stomach, not even checking my phone at first. I look out the window, and I feel the sun pouring into my room. Today I finally get some damn answers. Today is the day that I get to understand what the fuck happened four months ago. Today I get to learn about everything I had waited so long to figure out. Half of me can't wait to hear the shit he spews out, but the other half of me is telling me to say fuck it and blow him off... It's the least he deserves... but I'm still me.. I'm still the same person from a year ago in some ways, and I'm not going to do something like that... All I've wanted for months was an answer to the question why? So I'm going to get that today...

I push myself out of bed, and make myself a smoothie, but don't eat anything knowing that I'll be doing that with Harry. Sandy nor Easton knows that I'm going today. I'm not sure what Mitch knows, but if I had to assume, I bet Harry told him he was going to reach out to me... Either way he'll find out sooner or later like the rest of them. I go back into my room, and then the bathroom, curling my hair lightly.

Some might see it as petty.. When we were dating I wouldn't have done anything like this to go to Beachwood with him, but now as I am I dress like this everywhere I go. He's in for a big surprise. I put on light makeup, and go into the closet, pulling out mid rise loose fitting jeans, pulling them on, and then pulling a bright white crop top that compliments my tanned skin. I grab a cropped blazer, and pull that over too, and then slip on my white air force ones as well. I look at myself in the full length mirror, and grab a necklace too, completing the full look.

I look good.. Really damn good, and I hope he sees that. I know he will. I hope this outfit, and just me in general, resonates power towards him because that's all I've felt the past few weeks is powerful. I do not intend on letting him take that away from me. I don't intend on hurting him. I don't intend on making him upset, or regretful. I intend to make him question. I want him to take one look at me and question every single decision he made the past four months. I look at myself once more, and then grab my keys, and a purse.

I'm not starting that conversation when I get there. It's not my job... I did what I needed. I texted him in the beginning. I told him I was hurt, that I didn't want him to leave. I even went to a damn show... This conversation is his job. I don't care how closed off he is, it's not my responsibility to pull his feelings out in these moments... If he wants to fix this, to salvage anything from it then he'll move forward on his mental blocks and talk to me...

Maybe this is professional and all he's going to do is ask me to come back and write music for him. I have no idea but as I drive towards Beachwood I start to feel nervous... I feel nervous knowing I'll be face to face with him again. I'm nervous knowing this could go south very quickly, and as I pull up, and see his car I push my nerves away, and go into the cafe with an open mind. As I walk in I spot him sitting at our spot, and he sees me too, eyeing my in full. I pull my sunglasses from my face, and put them in my purse, walking up, and sitting down without a word.

*play Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce*

"Um... H-hi.." He speaks and it's obvious he's nervous being here right now, as he should be.