Control.

A/N: For Starters..... I know you guys want to know how much is left, but I cannot tell you. I don't know how many chapters are left, I really don't. But you've got a long while before this story is over. Think about how much time is left until fine line is released. Also... You asked I delivered... The next chapter is a big BIG  chapter... and then at the end of this chapter, check for an important announcement.

Ily, and enjoy friends.

CHERRY'S POV:

I walk into the studio, and open my things, throwing my journals down first, and then my bag as well. I throw my hair up on top of my head, and then throw myself in one of the chairs, sighing as I do.

"Darlene Cherry Summers!!!!!!" He yells out as he walks in and I instantly smile.

"Harry Styles!!!!!" I yell back as he makes his way towards me. "Where is everyone else?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"No one else matters until you use my full name thank you very much..." He raises his eyebrows. I sigh, and roll my eyes.

"Harry Edward Freaking Styles... Where is everyone else?" I ask, and he smiles and shakes his head.

"It's just us for now, they'll be here in an hour or two... They told me to tell you to push the time back, but I knew you were already here so I just came and thought... Well I thought we could write together." He tells me, and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan then... Do you have anything?" I ask, and he shrugs softly. "Mr.Shy guy over here... What's going on? Why don't you want to show me anything?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"I want it to be perfect before I put it in the air to be heard." He tells me, and I sigh.

"It doesn't have to be perfect... Writing is never perfect, not until it's finished, and put out into the world, but even then there's still little imperfections... It'll never be perfect, but now especially isn't the time for perfection." I try to encourage him, and he shrugs again.

"I'm not trying to be closed off... I'm really not I just-"

"You're not... There's even songs I keep hidden away... Don't push yourself." I tell him, and he continues to look down, looking somewhat somber in this moment. "Hey..." He keeps looking down, and I sit on the stool. "Hey... Talk to me..." I scoot my chair forward, and he shakes his head.

"It's nothing... I just want you to know how I'm feeling, always... and right now, actually the past few weeks... Being so open, being so forward has been... It's been good, but it's.. Overwhelming? I don't know if that's the right word, it's just hard Cherry." He tells me softly, and I give a half smile.

"I'm... I'm sorry.. I'm not trying to push you, I don't want you to-"

"You're not pushing me... I'm pushing myself because this is what you deserve... and it's time for me to feel this way, and I know this is what my mind has always wanted but never been able to accomplish it's just hard talking about myself, pushing myself, opening up, admitting what I want..." He tells me, and I get an idea, standing up. "What are you doing?" He asks softly.

"I've been... Well since everything, the past few months I've been playing around with some things... I'm the songwriter of course... Everyone knows that, but I found some new interests too. Um.. I haven't really told anyone though." I tell him, and walk towards the soundboard with my laptop in hand.

"Why haven't you told anyone?" He asks, watching me.

"Um... I guess it's some of that past insecurity... The feeling of not being good enough, the feeling of possibly failing, or embarrassing myself.. I guess the past, all the insults, and the aspect of being put down so much I feel like someone is just going to tell me it's no use so I've kept it to myself." I tell him. "But I want to show you... To be open with you." I tell him, and he gives me the softest look as he watches. I plug my laptop up, and pull out one of the samples, something I've been messing with, just to keep as a demo but I really love the way it sounds.