XIII

I'm not sure if all know it yet but by Yuqi I mean g(idle) Yuqi the current era, imagine Oh my God Yuqi (cause it was lit)

off to the chapter now.

Zelda

"Who would've thought? Being a crybaby could help!" Jungkook remarked while Minghao examined me, Minjun handing him old scriptures that were recorded at the time of my father's reign.

"This shouldn't be happening to be honest," Minjun said and I glanced at him.

"Jungkook's father was someone who couldn't help but misuse his powers just to watch others suffer, he never drank blood. He could revive his power every time he had thought of malice, the same characteristics can be seen in the next heir Jungkook," said Minjun as we listened.

"You know I'm right here, you could've at least warned me before spouting insults," Jungkook spoke out earning a look of disgust from me and just for the sake of it, he returned the expression to mock me.

"That's not what I was intending at, Naeri, your father who reigned until now, he could revive his powers only when he faced a situation where they were really needed. Like when he had to fight Zorath, if it was any other time, he needed to have pure concentration, which he always did,"

Minjun continued and I was still oblivious with what he was trying to get at. Minghao took the chance to speak.

"Gods like normal human parents give their offsprings their genes, although it's stronger in the case of Gods. Seeing your father's characteristics, you should've been able to revive your powers seeing how you concentrated at connecting with your element. Instead, you revived a bit of your power using emotions as you said. That's something your dad couldn't do," Minghao explained.

"So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked and he looked down at the scriptures in hand.

"That's the problem, I don't know. If anything it's a bit of both but at the same time, I feel something's wrong. I'll have to take a look at the records from Gods before your father, maybe we could find some characteristic gene that we missed to notice."

"So we are off for now?" Jungkook asked, legs dangling as he hoped for a 'yes' from the older man.

"Yes, you'll have to get back if we need you though,"

"Cool," Jungkook said before jumping off his seat, hands back in his pockets before he speed-walked out. I smiled as the men, bowing my head as they returned the gesture before leaving to go out with Yuqi following behind.

"Is a cat the only thing you shapeshift as?" I asked and she shook her head, suddenly puffing up to be a raven, her wings flapped catching me by surprise as she lands herself on my shoulder, nuzzling her head at my neck making me giggle.

"So you laugh too?" I heard Jungkook's voice and I turned to him, he had a small smirk but this time I wasn't annoyed. I stared at him and watched how his smirk faltered in seconds before he cleared his throat leaving.

- - -

"Why didn't you make any friends during your time on the earth?" Taehyung asked as we four were back in our first places, on the grounds from where we stared at the sky.

"I think I did," I said without thinking much about it.

"You could've just said that you were too much of a wimp to do it," Jungkook sang from the side where he annoyed Yuqi. Her stepping on his feet before stomping towards me and sitting next to my side, a whining Jungkook audible to all.

"Well, what's their name?" Taehyung asked, genuinely interested.

"His name is Jimin, wonder how he's holding it up there,"

"He?" Taehyung sounded and I hummed.

"Was it the guy that tried stopping you from reaching out to us at your school that day?" Taehyung asked and I nod, making him repeat the action as we continued to stare at the sky.

"Well, what happens now?" I asked Taehyung as he raised his arm, letting it rest on his torso before answering me.

"We know what triggers your element, till you are able to control it and are ready for our quest we'll be here. We guide you here in Agartha, you guide us up there on the surface,"

"Earth," I finished for him, and he nods.

"Do you know where the Steele is though?" I asked and he looked nervous, tad bit disappointed.

"We did a few weeks back, from what we know it isn't in the right hands as of now. Someone wants to misuse it, thing is, to be able to abuse the Steele, one needs to know of it's power. Who could it possibly be? We have no idea yet," Taehyung explained and I knew then how important this was for them.

No one would want their possessions being taken, wretched away only to be abused. It was the same for them and I was willing to be the one helping these wicked souls.

TBC