IMPORTANT

This one is a small explanation to anyone who is confused with what has been going on so far, to those who enjoy the thrill can skip.

Jungkook in this book is the God of death, he takes care of who goes to hell and who is left on earth to suffer as lost souls, so it only makes sense that his element is something as enraging as fire. His powers revolve around the fire in all forms.

Zelda, also known by her Korean name, Naeri is the to be God of Life, she falls as important to the gateways of heaven, so its obvious her powers need to revolve something as calm as water, an element that differs with every emotion, when composed simple but when enraged as large as a Tsunami.

That's it for their powers.

Agartha is the sole place where Gods of all these species can live together, as of now, Zelda lives within the confines of the castle where God of Death- Jungkook lives.

Jungkook received his genes from his dad, that is, how he can revive his powers which is how it's supposed to be for all new Gods but this need wasn't fulfilled when it came to Zelda, her powers weren't revived the same way it did for her dad, the former God of Life. Which has a meaning in its own to be revealed in the future. 

That's it for now if any doubts related to them feel free to approach me, either at the comments or pm me, thank you.

- - -