XLV

ZELDA
All the while I couldn't stop thinking about what Renjin was really there to tell me, at least he did one thing right, tell me what I needed to know most telepathically. Whilst I walked the castle grounds with Jimin whose words were completely blocked out of my head, I failed to notice that I was far ahead when Jimin had stopped walking along with me minutes ago.

I turned to see him standing a good ten feet away from me with his arms folded in front of his chest. He took small steps towards me and during those seconds I only hoped I would t blurt out all that I had in mind.

"What's troubling you?" He asked, concern evident in his voice but I couldn't confess what was hammering at the back of my head. I could feel my eyes sting but I smiled.

"Just, how I'm gonna rule over an entire kingdom when I can barely do anything for myself," I lied and just as I suspected, he didn't buy my words.

"I hope you realise that I know you're lying but I'm not gonna force you into telling me anything," Jimin said, his voice deeper and the next second, he flashed me his beautiful eyesmile making me forget about what had me entangled momentarily.

"Thank you Jimin," I say and smile back before looking down and pursing my lips. He somehow always made me feel safe and that only made the pain surrounding me lessen.

I looked up to see Jimin still looking around the river and there was a feeling that I was being watched. I turned to look up the castle to see a head move away from the front of a window in sonic speed.

I chuckled and that made Jimin look at me.

"Would you like to make a friend?" I ask in a childish manner and Jimin lifts his brows before playing along.

"I sure would~" he sang before hiding his face in his palms.

"C'mon, I know just who would keep you company," I say and lock my arms around his before jogging back into the castle. We skipped along like kids till I finally saw that familiar silhouette that I hadn't met in days.

"TaeTae~" I yelled making him turn and right when he saw me, his mouth went agape as he smiled.

"Naeri!" He yelled back and I pulled Jimin along with me till I reached closer to Taehyung.

"Taehyung this is Jimin, Jimin this is Taehyung," I say and the two look at each other weirdly.

"Oh, c'mon, talk to each other, bye~" I cooed leaving them behind as I ran up the stairs and passed various halls.

I reached the room I was here for and thought for a second. I chose not to knock and entered randomly catching Jungkook just in time as he was seated under the window frame.

He was drawing with a feathered pen on one of the books and I quietly walked to him, seating myself just beside him, he paid no heed to me and continued drawing on the book, I noticed how the veins on his hands bulged out frequently and how his jaw tightened.

"What are you drawing?" I asked and leaned closer to him but he hid whatever he was drawing, still looking away from me. I pushed myself a bit behind and simply adored his features. In midst of all the hunting for the Steele I forgot how I felt for this boy. How he made my heart beat when I was still learning my spells.

"Can I see it please?" I asked, tilting my head to the side as he continued to draw.

"Go talk to that hellhound," Jungkook said and I pout.

"Are you talking about Jimin?" I asked and he rubbed the edge of his tongue against his inner cheek making me purse my lips as I held in my giggles.

"So you do know," he said, looking at me this time.

"Know what?" I asked and he stared at me for a bit before looking away.

"Forget it," he said and was about to get up when I held his arm securely. The close proximity caused his hair to brush againsty forehead when I did so and I could feel his minty breath fanning me.

"It doesn't suit a God to be jealous," I said and he scoffed.

"Who's jealous?" He asked, trying to keep his exterior dominant as always but I sighed. I knelt down to keep me slightly higher than him so he could look up at me.

"You're jealous of Jimin," I said and he looked away, I didn't give up this time and held his cheek in my palms. He frowned and pursed his lips.

"Why do you feel jealous anyway?" I asked and he gulped as he looked up at me.

I stared into his doe like eyes and let my body take over me when. I bent down and kissed his cheek.

When I looked at him he had his eyes wide, a pink hue spread around his ears and they slowly paved their way around his pale cheeks.

I had mixed feelings in my head, was he mad? Would he talk to me after this? All those questions died down when he inched closer to my lips. I shut my eyes feeling him so close to me.

My body jerked from how scared I got when I heard the bedroom door open wider than I left it, it hit the wall behind making a large noise and I fell on my butt from the fright.

"Aw shit man, I didn't mean to cockblock you again but check this out, we have the same moles right above our right nipple bitches," Taehyung said excitedly and the two men slid down their shirts just enough to showcase the mole above their nipple, showing off their nipples at the same time.

My eyes widened as I looked away and Jungkook seemed uncomfortable just as much.

"Guys not in front of her,the fuck, get out," Jungkook said purely annoyed.

"Sorry boo, Naeri you can get the D now we'll leave, bye Jessica," Jimin said while looking at Jungkook who looked taken aback.

"You take that back-" before Jungkook could respond to Jimin the two boys ran out giggling like little excited girls.

"Jimin should really stop hanging out with Taehyung," Jungkook said before looking over to me.

"Well at least I'm not the only one blushing now," Jungkook said and I knew my cheeks went red after how Jimin and Tae flashed us.

"Shut up," I said and Jungkook gave me a mischevious smile.

"Make me."

TBC