Chapter 4: Queen

Emma POV

It's been a week since I've arrived and every day has been a new adventure. Ryan had shown me around the entire pack and we've been spending our days together and with our friends. That's right our friends I love the guys they instantly accepted me into their group they don't care that I'm younger than them. My birthdays this Sunday which means that the boys want to throw me a party I haven't had an actual birthday party dues to the fact I've only every had one friend before moving here. Dad has even invited Kira to stay for the weekend so we can hang out and go shopping with Audrey tomorrow which is Saturday. I still have school today.

I like going to school the only I dislike is Elise who is constantly trying to talk to Ryan. It's funny though whenever she comes around at lunch Ryan pulls my onto his lap and snuggles into me which bugs her. Or if we're just standing around he'll pull me to his side showing her that he's mine and I his.

I get up out of bed and walk to my closet I chose to wear a floral crop top. It's cute and it like a nicer fitted shirt. I pair it with some high waisted midi shorts and a pair of golden sandals. I like how it looks. Crop tops don't end up looking cropped on me because of how small I am but they do look cute.

I walk into the bathroom and brush out my hair adding a small braid and pining it to the side in a cute style. I brush on some eyeliner add my lip gloss and walk downstairs to see Ryan waiting for me with two plates set on the table once I sit down we begin eating out pancakes. I end up eating half of what he played me I was stuffed. Walking to the bathroom I rebrush my teeth walk back downstairs grab our lunches and hand one to Ryan.

"Thanks my little Luna." He says kissing me on the cheek making me blush. I can't wait for my Kira to come this afternoon.

We hop into the car and Alpha William drives is today. I'm a bit upset that he's driving because the Luna usually does it always buying me a drink. She's become a mother figure even though it's only been a short time. We've cooked together and she even took me out to get our nails done.

Aloha William takes a wrong turn making me curious to where were going.

"Alpha William, I believe you took the wrong turn." I say meekly not wanting to cause any conflict.

" I've told you to call me William Emma, and I haven't taken the wrong turn my wife has told me to go to Starbucks and get you a drink." He chuckles.

I smile in response nodding my head happily.

"Thank you Al- William."

We arrive at school ten minutes before the bell rings and we head over to the boys.

Everyone greets me some giving me high-fives and some called me little Luna it's become my nickname.

"Why do you call her Luna?" I hear as I turn to see Elise behind us this time she's with her little minions Lila and Mira. I notice that Elise bleached her hair blonde to look like mine but instead it just looks stringy and she has a bunch of dead ends. I got my mothers hair it's long and thick with natural loose curls. She used to braid my hair all the time.

"Because she's our queen." Arthur responds getting a punch to the arm by Andy.

"Whatever. Ryan don't you like my hair?" Elise asked twirling her dead ends with her finger.

"Not really. We're kinda busy here could you leave?" Ryan says not being nice at all I can't help but giggle and move closer into Ryan. Once again Elise does her dramatic huff and leavings. All the guys begin to talk about my party. Jason's bringing his little sister who's my age I'm so glad I need to make another girlfriend who's my age. The bell rings signaling class. Ryan and I walk hand in hand to class.

Ryan POV

I was surprised to find out that Emma hasn't had a birthday party other than just her and her family members. I planned for her to have the best birthday yet. I asked her father what her favorite foods are, and if she had any friends she'd like to come over during the weekend to join her party. Apparently Emma had only one friend back home a girl named Kira who is apparently just as smart as her. I had him invite her to stay the weekend which she said yes to.

I told my mom to take Emma and her friend shopping which made her very happy. My mother always wanted a daughter and Emma was that for her. She's already started spoiling her and I know that it's going to get worse during their shopping trip.

With the help of my father we invited all the guys she's friends with even including Artie. We bought all the food and streamers. Mom bought a bunch of pool floats that were shaped as unicorns and food that had sparkles inside them. I decided to pick out her cake which is a three tier red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting her favorite I had them design the outside to look like a watercolor Ed painting and it had different flowers going down the side. I knew she'd love it I mean who wouldn't.

When lunch came around I could tell Emma wasn't happy like she usually is.

"What's the matter angel?" I asked her curios to what had happened at that moment my question caused a storm of tears erupt from her eyes she grabbed onto my shirt pulling me forward and then moved her hands to wrap them around my sides as I hugged her back. The entire table went silent as all the other boys worried about the little Luna.

"Some k-kid in s-science said I-I'm too skinny and t-that I-I must be anorexic!" Emma sobbed even more. I pulled out my phone and called my mother immediately.

"Hey honey how's your day is something wrong?" My mother asked knowing that I never call her during school.

" I'm fine Mom but Emma isn't can you come pick us up. I think Emma needs to come home." I reply. My mom agrees to come pick us up calling us in a pass. I lift Emma up in my arms having Andy grab our bags and walk us to the front of the school. She had fallen asleep during her crying. My chest hurt as I thought about how sad she is.

My mom saw Emma's tear stained face and worried flashed through her eyes. I got us in the car holding her on my lap as we drove home.

When we finally arrived I picked up my sleeping angel and walked us up to my room lying her down on the bed and then myself. Once I was settled in I pulled Emma close to me as we cuddled I drifted off to sleep.

Hey you guys!! How have y'all been during quarantine!! I myself have been baking like crazy along with reading. I hope you're enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. I know that many chapters have been released today. I'm doing this so you all have a beginning to the book and can read more than just one chapter.

Please
Vote
Comment

Stay safe
XOXO- Lillian Dero