Chapter 10: Invite Only

Emma POV

Ever since Ryan's shift his wolf loves spending time with me. We go out into the forest at a clearing by a gorgeous lake. He shifts into Malcolm who curls up next to me laying his head on my lap enjoying my company as I run my fingers through his fur. We stay like that for an hour or two until I want to go back and Ryan returns. Ryan's always happier after I meet Malcolm. I have excepted the other half of him which is important to him.

"Emmaaaaa come cuddle with me." Ryan whines from my bed. I'm currently getting ready for a birthday party. Bella a girl in my English class invited me to. She's really nice and also doesn't like Elise. We chat here and there so when she invited me I was shocked. I was finally being included in high school.

"No. I'm getting ready!" I yell out. This makes Ryan pout of course and moan in annoyance.

I choose a red skinny strap crop top and a pair of high waisted midi shorts. I grab my white converse and tie my laces. Running into my en-suite Ryan growls at my outfit. Turning my curling iron on I brush out my hair as I wait for it to heat up. I crest long loose curls that fall down my back. Putting on some cherry red sheer lip gloss and mascara I look at myself in the mirror. I look less like a child and more like a very short teenager. Perfect!

I have to avoid Ryan so he doesn't tackle me and not allow me to leave. I make a run for it grabbing my bag and the present dashing out the door and downstairs. I almost make it to the front door before I'm lifted into the air.

"Ryan Theo Holiday! Put me down you big oaf!" I yell

"Audrey help!" I scream this time which has Ryan hissing in pain.

"Ryan put her down! What is the matter?" She asks curios for the answer.

"Ryan won't let me go out because of my outfit!" "Nobody needs to see my mate dressed like this" we say at the same time.

"Both of you stop. One at a time. Emma why don't you speak first."

"Ryan picked me up and won't let me go to my friends birthday party because of my outfit." I pout. Ryan growls at the mention of my outfit getting a dirty look from his mother.

"Why Emma I think you look great. Ryan's just being overprotective. You can go dressed like that." She says smiling at me.

"But mom!" Ryan yells.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me young man." She says sternly.

Although Audrey is Ryan's mom she always takes my side. It's kind of funny. She's become more and more like a mother to me. We go out together and she calls me her daughter. Why? Because I'm her future daughter in law.

I am destined to be with Ryan no matter what. The moon goddess chose us to be together and I've learned to love him and accept him even though he can be a pain in my behind.

"Ryan... will you drive me?" I beg giving him my best puppy dog face. He can't help but nod. I pull on his shirt and kiss him on the cheek before pulling him out the door. Ryan helps me get into the seat and buckled me in. I always tell him 'I can do it myself' but he always replies with it just want to make sure you're safe' so I've just given in.

I put the adress into the navigator and we go on our way.

"Why do you want to go to a party without me?" Ryan once again pouts. That's right Ryan isn't coming it's invite only. Bella's parents are pretty strict apparently and only let her invite twelve guest half of which are girls and the other half boys. This didn't sit well with Ryan.

We arrive at the destination to a medium sized house it's a nice brick house with a really green lawn. I walk up to the whit door and knock. Ryan is right beside me. Bella opens the door and her smile grows wide when her eyes land on me she pulls me into a hug which I accept and return. Her gaze then turns to Ryan and her eyes widen with surprise.

"Oh Ryan just came to drop me off. Right Ryan." I say sternly.

"Yes." He mumbles handing me her present and my purse.

"You can join if you want Artie had to cancel last minute and I don't mind." She said shrugging. Ryan immediately accepts her offer we walk inside her home. It's not modern like our house but has a cozy warm feeling to it. Theirs family photos all over the walls. She leads us to a set of stairs that lead down to a basement. In any other scenario I may be frightened but I could already hear the other guest downstairs.

When we reach the basement floor it I couldn't believe my eyes. The basement had been turned into a cool hang out room. Their was a vintage bar in a corner with cushion twisting chairs. The counter was covered with different flavored pop. Their was a foos ball table and their was a Pac-Man game in the corner. Their were bean bags in one corner with a shelf full of different games.

"So theirs pop on the counter along with food ball which the boys have taken over." She says with a smile wide on her face. We walked further into the room. I've seen all these kids at school but I haven't talked to any of them except for Bella.

"Hi I'm Alex and this is Alyssa." A boy says as he walks up to us the girl next to him looked very similar they must be siblings. I couldn't help but stare at them wondering if I'm right.

"Hi I'm Ryan and this is my girlfriend Emma." Wait hold up girlfriend that brought me straight out of my thoughts. When did we become an official thing. I knew this would happen but I didn't know when.

Ryan's arm went around my waist in a territorial type of way.

"I'm sorry for asking but are you two related? " I asked.

"Oh yes we're Um well we're twins." Axel responded. Alyssa just nodded in agreement with her brother.

"Emma would you like to play truth or dare with the other girls and I?" Alyssa asked smiling at me. She wanted me to play. They wanted to play and hang out with me. I internally screamed inside.

"Yes if love to." I replied happily. I'd never played truth or dare but how bad could it be?

Hey you guys please enjoy this chapter. 😊🥰💖

Stay safe out their!!!😊💖🧼