Chapter 12: Butterfly

YOHAN's CLUB EVENT IN MACAU - JIMIN POV

Urgh... I do not feel like being here at this party.... sigh.  Seeing Y/N all over that Seokjin earlier shook me. I just want to go to the room and sleep, but alas... I must be here to help Yohan. I will keep super busy just to make it through tonight and avoid watching Y/N hanging on the arm of Seokjin.

Seokjin is a jerk... It's his fault we are working this event in the first place. He screwed Yohan over. He was wrong. He ruined our trip and my chance to confess to Y/N. Some stupid botanical garden's amount of flowers made Y/N forgot all about what he did to Yohan. Stupid Flowers... stupid event... stupid rich Seokjin.... with his stupid laugh.

I can't avoid looking for Y/N, no matter how much I try. But now she is nowhere to be found. We need her help. Seokjin is also missing from the party. Geez Y/N. Why did you have to like him? I sigh and go back to greeting guests and helping Yohan with other things.

SEOKJIN's HOTEL ROOM - Y/N POV

Jin and I sit on opposite sides of the couch drinking expensive wine and chatting. I am enjoying our conversation and that crazy laugh. He seems to really love talking about food. I don't understand how someone so poised can be so goofy. We talked for hours. His presence is sooo refreshing. 

Eventually, the air of the room changes and his expression turns serious.

Jin: "When we all get back home, I would love to take you out on a proper date." He expresses his intentions and scoots closer to me from the other side of the couch.

Y/N: "I would really like that." I smile, shyly look away, and start fanning myself because it's hot in here. Well... really... it's because he's hot.

Jin: "Hmm... I think a night on the town with dinner and dancing."  He says in a low raspy voice and scoots even closer until our bodies touch.

Y/N: "I would love that." I say almost in a whisper as I nod slowly. We look in each other's eyes. He inches closer and closer to my face. I know what is about to happen... I am anticipating a kiss, but... 

... HIS PHONE RINGS - Jin's sons are calling him on Face-time.

Jin: "Give me a second. I need to take this." He says. I nod yes.

Jin: "Hi boys! How are my little boss-men? I miss you guys. Why are you guys still awake?" He smiles large at them. I can tell they have a good relationship.  Sooo cute. ^_^

However, his face drops when he sees tears in their eyes.

Jin: "What's wrong? Is everything ok?" He asks with a worried voice and furrows his eyebrows. He moves into a normal sitting position to focus more closely to the conversation.

Son #1: "No daddy. It's bad." He cries.

Son #2: "It's mommy. She's crying and she's sick." He says through his tears.

Jin: "What is wrong with her?" He is looking into his phone with a very worried expression.

Son #1: "Daddy, I don't know... She is on the floor and bleeding!" The boy begins to cry out loud.

Son #2: "Dad I'm scared. Can you please come back home?  Can we be a family again?  We need you." The boy's words are almost incoherent. The other son runs back towards his mother and begins to scream for his mother to wake up.

Jin: "Shhhh... son, try to calm down. Did you call 911?"  He implores of his sons. He stands up and begins to pace back and forth and runs his hand through his hair.

Son #2: "Yes." He calms down to only sniffles. 

Jin: "Good, good job son. Please take the phone and show me your mom, ok." Jin looked at me terrified. 

Before he could say another word, the EMTs were rushing in. The phone abruptly disconnected. Jin tried to call them back multiple times. The phone was busy each time. He called someone to come get his boys for the night. 

After all of this, he just fell back on the couch and began to cry with his face in his hands. I grabbed hold of him and let him sob on my shoulder. We rocked back and forth while I patted his back. I felt so sorry for him that I didn't even care that his snot was getting all over me. After a while I helped him pack his bags. We parted ways. And he left back for Korea that night.

The fear and pain I saw in his face tonight, the children begging for him to return, the responsibility he has.... made me realize that I don't want to date someone in his situation... 

... separated and not divorced. 

I am so thankful that I found out early on how difficult it would be to date someone like him. I would have been heartbroken if I had deep feelings for him.  

I believe he will return to his wife now. I know we will never see each other again.

THE NEXT MORNING - HOTEL SUITE 927 - Y/N POV

We will be checking out today. I am clearing out all of these flowers because I feel awful for the cleaning staff to have all of this extra stuff to clean.... Yeah, I am nice like that. :) Yohan and Jimin are not in the room. They must have gone to breakfast without me. They could have helped me with these flowers... but no. I admit I deserve it because I left them at the party last night and didn't help at all. 

As I pull out the trash bags I notice something strange in one. I pull out a gift bag, with a pretty hair bow and a card. I open and read the card. I fell to the floor.

Card says:

My lovely Y/N,

You are wonderful and brought so much meaning to my life. My best friend. The most important person to me. Ever since we kissed that night, 'I realize it's you. It's true. You are so beautiful that I am scared. Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me.' Because I promise to stay by your side if you let me. I love you. 

You are the sparkly butterfly that brightens my day. I hope you accept this sparkly butterfly as a small token of my feelings. 

Love you,

Jimin

-------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!