Chapter 17: Burned

"You need to be reminded who your husband is and I'm finna show you..."

JUNGKOOK'S BEDROOM - Y/N POV

When Jimin said I had to fight, I didn't think I would be physically fighting this man. At some point along the way I lost myself and my confidence. I became weak. The old Y/N would have NEVER put up with any of this mess. I would have come up with something to stop this wedding from happening in the first place. 

All of this is going through my mind as Jungkook drags me onto the bed. I am not going down without a fight, so I kick my legs up to kick him in the stomach.... But he caught my feet before impact.... It took him all of a half a second to grab my legs, flip me on to my stomach, straddle me, and lock one of my arms behind my back... 

shoot... shoot... shoot... 

How did he do that? Does he have a black belt in Taekwondo or something??? geez... Maybe I need to start praying to God or something because I am stuck in deep doodie.

Jungkook: "Stop fighting me Y/N!" He growls while shaking my body a little. 

I hear his belt buckle loosen, then his body slams onto my body....

then...

NOTHING.

Absolutely nothing. 

His hold on me loosens and he is just laying on me... snoring! He's knocked out again! Thank the lord! I roll him off of me and he slid off the bed onto the floor... talking in his sleep. 

Jungkook: "I hate you Y/N... but I don't hate you... " He mumbles as he curls into a ball on the floor.

Since he is half sleep, I am going to take this opportunity to phish. I stoop down beside him.

Y/N: "Why?" You say quietly.

Jungkook: "Hmm... Because I need you to hate me..." He speaks between moans and snores.

Y/N: "Why?"

Jungkook: "Hmm... for your money..."  He has a troubled look on his face.

Y/N: "But I don't have any money." I am completely confused.

Jungkook: "Uha, a lot... your da-" He stops talking and just snores. What on earth is he talking about???

I don't have time to think of this now. I leave the bedroom and run down to the den to pack my things... except for the wedding dress... I want no parts of this marriage. With my small suitcase rolling behind me, I open the door to leave Jungkook's place. Standing there was... 

Y/N: "Jimin?" I say in confusion.

Jimin: "Hey..." He is breathing heavy with his hands on his knees as if he just ran a marathon.

Y/N: "How?" Jimin grabs and gives me the tightest embrace ever. I bury my head in his chest and start to cry a little. He rests his chin on the top of my head and rubs his fingers through my hair to comfort me.

Jimin: "I heard about 10 seconds of your fight before the line disconnected.  Did he hurt you?" I nod yes, with my head still buried in his chest. He breaks the hug and looks me over... checking my face neck arms and hands.

Jimin: "Come on. I am taking you home." He holds my hand and we run out of the building.

JIMIN'S HOUSE - JIMIN POV

I am sitting on my couch. A sleeping Y/N is laying across the couch with her head sideways on my lap. She fell asleep pretty fast from me running my fingers through her hair.
I stare at her face, her cute features. I rub my hands over her cheek and jaw line. I gently caress down her arms and play with her fingers. I notice some marks on her wrists. It makes me extremely sad that I couldn't help prevent this from happening to her.

She went through all of this to protect me and my business. My guilt weighs heavily on me. I am the man, I should be protecting her.  Her happiness is more important than my business. 

Jimin: "I am so sorry. From now on I will protect you." I whisper, then bend down and kiss her cheek.

She turns around to face upwards. Her eyes slowly open and she looks up at me.

Y/N: "Mmmm... No Jimin... we will protect each other." She says with a raspy voice and smiles at me sweetly.

That raspy bedroom voice sounds so tantalizing. I want to try some things...... but nope, I need to think of something unsexy... like my grandpa's plumber's crack... there, all better.

Jimin: "Ok." I lied. But smile like I mean it. I am going to protect my Y/N.

A FEW DAYS LATER - AT PJ's CAFE - Y/N POV

Jimin and I stand there along with neighbors and spectators. The firefighters tried their best but Jimin's business is a total loss. I didn't think that demon of a husband would go this far. I just know that he had it burned down. 

Jimin sits down on the curb watching his baby burn to the ground. I stand to his left and use my right hand to rub the back of his neck and hair to comfort him. He puts his left arm around my hips, leans on to me, and the tears fall down his face. My heart breaks for him. 

Y/N: "You can rebuild, Jimin. Start over, ok?" I look down at him stroking his hair. He looks up at me then rests his head in his hands and cries. I hate to see him cry. I want to make it better, but I don't know how.

Y/N: "Yeah, you can start anew." 

-------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!